U.S. Legal Support’s “Best of” Content from 2022
If you’re staying in for New Year’s Eve (or, even if you’re not), ring in 2023 with our best reads. Each year, U.S. Legal Support strives to put out insightful, thought-provoking content on all facets related to the legal industry and litigation support services. In 2022, we published a fresh piece of content (almost!) every week, and a small batch of blog posts, webcasts, and papers emerged as the reader favorites of the year.
With topics ranging from cybersecurity to trial tips, thoughts on remote depositions and more, we’re wrapping up the year by presenting our most popular pieces of content.
The Most Popular Blogs of 2022
This year we gathered our in-house experts to share their insights, and our community loved our fresh approach to commentary on legal industry trends.
- Connecting with the Jury: Delivering Powerful Opening and Closing Statements
- The Evolution of In-House Legal Departments and the Catalysts Behind Corporate Law as a Discipline
- Is your vendor really SOC 2 Type 2?
Most Downloaded White Papers
This year we added a handful of new white papers to our resource library, with these pieces ringing in 2023 with more downloads than the rest.
- The Rising Importance of Social Media in the Courtroom
- Making the Most of Your Remote & Hybrid Proceedings in a Post-Pandemic Legal System
- The Visual Path to Verdict: Building Persuasive Litigation Graphics
New format: Fireside/Poolside Chats
We introduced a new webcast format to U.S. Legal Support this year. Rather than the same, one-hour webcast with formality and Powerpoint presentations, we wanted to provide a quick, fresh take on the most pressing topics in the litigation support space. This new webcast style has been a resounding success and we’ve received great feedback!
In 2022, our webcast “The Most Common Jury Selection Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)” was by far our most popular online event. Watch the replay to meet our seasoned trial consultants from DecisionQuest, a U.S. Legal Support company, and hear their insights about effective and powerful jury selection techniques gathered from their decades of experience.
We also have several other great “chats” from this series, all clocking in at under 45-minutes or less.
- How to Ensure Your External Vendors are Mitigating Cybersecurity Risk (27 minutes)
- Practical Tips for Civility in Litigation (39 minutes)
- Hot Topics in Medical Professional Liability (35 minutes)
The First-Annual Litigation Support Trends Survey
While we’ll still be doing deep dives into the data throughout January 2023, we can’t close out this year without mentioning our first-annual Litigation Support Trends survey. In August 2022 over 1,100 legal professionals shared their feedback and we published the results in infographic form.
- Read our blog on the survey results surrounding the state of legal technology
- Read our blog on the survey results surrounding litigation support vendors
From everyone at U.S. Legal Support to you, we wish you a happy and bright 2023.