Depositions. Virtually. Anywhere.
Keep your discovery schedule on track with our secure video conference solution for remote depositions, arbitrations, hearings and other proceedings – RemoteDepo™.
With RemoteDepo™ by U.S. Legal Support, everyone can participate in a remote deposition and interact as if they were in the same conference room. With an internet connection and webcam-equipped device, you can communicate in realtime, observe witness body language and seamlessly facilitate questioning.
- Secure and dedicated web-based conference room
- Remote or local reporter for the entirety of your proceeding
- Unlimited participants
- Realtime exhibit sharing with drag-and-drop functionality
- Screen sharing. on-screen annotations and private breakout rooms
- Legal videographers to capture and record proceedings
- Technical support for the duration of your deposition
- State-of-the-art security including encrypted communications
- Additional services include realtime text stream of the court reporter’s transcript
With more than 85 offices across the country, our regional and remote teams are equipped with the technology and experience to assist you whenever, wherever.
A Closer Look at RemoteDepo™
RemoteDepo™ with Realtime
Participate in a remote deposition with functionality that mirrors an in-person proceeding, including a realtime feed of the court reporter’s transcript.
Screen Sharing with RemoteDepo™
Share your screen in realtime with all remote deposition participants and leverage on-screen annotation tools including highlights, outlines and arrows.
“Thank you for making the transition from in-person to remote depositions easy and effective.
Having now completed multiple remote depositions, I have been very happy with the experience. The transition to remote depositions in a very large and document intensive multi-party litigation was a concern, but we have had no issues in our case. Thanks to the U.S. Legal Support team providing training and support, the transition from in-person depositions has been much easier and more effective than I expected.”
Partner – Wood, Smith, Henning & Berman, LLP