Southfield Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Southfield, Michigan.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Southfield office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Southfield court reporters.
Contact our Southfield Team
28411 Northwestern Highway Suite 1100 Southfield, MI 48034
Southfield Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in downtown Southfield, only a short drive from the 47th District courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Southfield and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Southfield
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Southfield Area Information
- BIGALORA WOOD FIRED CUCINA: Bigalora features authentic Napoletana style pizza with Michigan’s first biga fermented pizza dough. Chef Luciano’s fresh & local philosophy extends to the entire menu of small plates, soups, salads, pastas, wood-fired entrees and daily house made artisan gelatos and fat free sorbettos.
- BACCO RISTORANTE: Bacco Ristorante is simultaneously elegant, comfortable and unpretentious. You’ll discover authentic Italian food made with the freshest ingredients, faultless service by our friendly staff, and a serious wine selection.
- PRIME 29: Prime29 features USDA cuts aged 29 days & jet-fresh seafood straight from the water to your table. We’re proud to support local partners and are thankful to be your next contemporary dining experience.
- THE WESTIN: Savor an elevated stay while you work to achieve your goals at The Westin Southfield Detroit. Discover the campus of Lawrence Technological University, shop for a new wardrobe at Twelve Oaks Mall and enjoy a delicious meal in Oak Park, Michigan.
- HILTON GARDEN INN: Our hotel is by I-696, five minutes from shopping, dining, and Park West Gallery. We’re within 20 miles of downtown Detroit, boasting the riverfront, Detroit Institute of Arts, and Comerica Park baseball.
- SPRINGHILL SUITES: Off I-696, this all-suite hotel is 3 miles from Carpenter Lake Nature Preserve, 4 miles from the Holocaust Memorial Center and 5 miles from Marvin’s Marvelous Mechanical Museum.
- PARK WEST GALLERY: Park West Gallery is the largest privately-owned art gallery in the world, bringing the experience of collecting fine art to more than 3 million customers since 1969.
- BELLE ISLE PARK: Rich with history and natural beauty, Belle Isle Park is a Detroit gem and a Michigan state park. The 987-acre island park features the Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory, the Belle Isle Aquarium, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, giant slide, athletic fields, picnic areas, Belle Isle Nature Zoo, the James Scott Memorial Fountain and more attractions popular with all ages and interests.
- MOTOWN MUSEUM: This old Detroit home belies the greatness that was born here: the Motown Sound. But one step inside Hitsville, USA, the original house where Berry Gordy lived and recorded the Motown hits, and you’ll catch the beat and spirit of this booming music era.