Court Reporting Services in Philadelphia, PA
Litigation Support including remote depositions, record retrieval, interpreting, translation & transcription services
Our company built its reputation on reliable, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an unbeatable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Philadelphia office delivers onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced Philadelphia court reporters.
Contact our Philadelphia Team
1818 Market Street Suite 1400 Philadelphia, PA 19103
Philadelphia Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in the heart of Philadelphia, only a few blocks from the Eastern District of Pennsylvania Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Philadelphia County. You have the choice of working with a professional Stenographer, Voicewriter or Certified Electronic Reporter (CER) from our network of 5,000+ professional court reporters. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real-time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
If you have a proceeding and you’re looking for a professional court reporter, our team is ready to assist wherever you need in the United States. We make it easy for any client to find a professional court reporter that can assist in all proceedings.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Philadelphia
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical transcriptions, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team of legal interpreters includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial services professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. Whether the source material is an audio recording, a written document, or anything in-between, we can provide a professional transcriptionist who can aid you with your next case. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including court proceedings, arbitrations, employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Philadelphia Area Information
Nearby Courts and Government Offices
- THE LOVE: Just steps away from beautiful Rittenhouse Square, The Love kitchen and bar specializes in seasonal American fare.
- RUTH’S CHRIS STEAKHOUSE: Outpost of upmarket steakhouse chain known for sizzling, butter-topped beef in an elegant setting.
- FORK: This restaurant located in old Philadelphia offers innovative and delicious New American cuisine.
- THE RITZ-CARLTON: Occupying a stately bank building and an adjacent high-rise across from Philadelphia City Hall, this luxe hotel is a 7-minute walk from the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, and a 15-minute walk from Mütter Museum’s medical exhibits.
- THE LOGAN: The Logan is located in Logan Square, a 4-minute walk from the Franklin Institute, a 10-minute stroll from Philadelphia City Hall, and a mile from the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- THE RITTENHOUSE: The Rittenhouse is situated Downtown across the street from Rittenhouse Square Park.
- INDEPENDENCE HALL: Take a visit to historic Independence hall where both the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution were signed.
- LIBERTY BELL: Stop by the Liberty Bell where the bell can no longer be run but remains an extraordinary symbol of freedom.
- PHILADELPHIA MUSEUM OF ART: At the Philadelphia Museum of Art, discover some of the most remarkable collections of art at Philadelphia’s cultural heart.