Atlanta Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporters in Atlanta, Georgia.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Atlanta office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Atlanta court reporters.
Contact our Atlanta Team
1819 Peachtree Road NE Suite 220 Atlanta, GA 30309
Atlanta Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
We make it easy for our clients to find experienced court reporters in Atlanta. Our deposition center is located in Ardmore Atlanta, only a few blocks away from the Fulton County State courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official Atlanta court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Atlanta and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services and litigation support services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. If you’re looking for an Atlanta court reporter, our team of professionals are ready to assist you.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Atlanta
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more. Our team of experienced transcriptionists can transcribe different multimedia formats, providing our clients with an accurate transcript.
Atlanta Area Information
- HOUSTON’S: Everything on our diverse menu of American classics is prepared daily from scratch and presented with the utmost care. Our burgers are made from house-ground chuck and brisket, we carefully select fish and filet in-house each day to ensure quality, and we bake fresh bread each morning.
- NAN THAI: Classy Thai restaurant offering upscale eats & modern, Zenlike interior design.
- THE OCEANAIRE: The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. Woven into everything that we do, our passion for top-of-the-catch fish, fine wines and unforgettable service has been recognized time and time again.
- TWELVE MIDTOWN: Set within Atlantic Station’s retail district, this modern all-suite hotel off I-75/I-85 is 2 miles from Atlanta Botanical Garden and 3 miles from the World of Coca-Cola museum.
- CANOPY: At the heart of Atlanta’s Arts District, we provide free Canopy Bikes to discover the neighborhood’s High Museum of Art, Alliance Theatre, and Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. Our rooms are within two miles of Piedmont Park and midtown area attractions. We’re a dog-friendly hotel, with a 24-hour fitness center and all-day restaurant.
- EMBASSY SUITES: We’re located in Atlanta Midtown, within walking distance from the shopping, dining, and entertainment of Atlantic Station. Georgia Dome and Georgia Aquarium are also nearby. Make yourself at home in a comfy suite and join us for our free made-to-order breakfast and complimentary evening reception.
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE: A young boy grows up in a time of segregation…A dreamer is moved by destiny into leadership of the modern civil rights movement…This was Martin Luther King, Jr. Come hear his story, visit the home of his birth, and where he played as a child. Walk in his footsteps, and hear his voice in the church where he moved hearts and minds.
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME: The College Football Hall of Fame was established in 1951 to immortalize the greatest players and coaches as positive role models for future generations. There are more than 50 engaging and interactive exhibits. It is a shrine to the greatest to ever play or coach the game. All in the heart of downtown Atlanta.
- WORLD OF COCA-COLA: Immerse yourself in World of Coca-Cola, the one and only place you can explore the story of the world’s most popular beverage brand. It’s a place where anyone can experience moments of happiness and wonder. At World of Coca-Cola, inspiration is around every corner – from the vault where we secure our secret formula, to world-class art and memorabilia to more than 100 beverages to taste from around the world.