Dallas Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Dallas, Texas.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an unbeatable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Dallas office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of litigation support professionals and highly vetted Dallas court reporters. If you are looking for an experienced, professional court reporter for your legal proceedings, we can help.
Contact our Dallas Team
8144 Walnut Hill Lane Suite 350 Dallas, TX 75231
Dallas Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in north Dallas, only a block from the Dallas County courthouse. Our Dallas office is staffed by a team with years of experience providing litigation support services and is furnished with state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official Texas court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Dallas and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Dallas County
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including court proceedings, arbitrations, employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Dallas Area Information
- PAPPAS BROS. STEAKHOUSE: We pride ourselves on our straightforward approach to serving our Guests the best steaks: We buy the highest-quality ingredients, use a timeless recipe, and cook it flawlessly each and every time.
- UCHI DALLAS: Melding the best offerings of Chef Tyson Cole’s first three restaurants (Uchi Austin, Uchiko, and Uchi Houston), the menu includes hot and cold tastings, makimono, yakimono, tempura, sushi, and sashimi.
- THE RUSTIC: Our menu features seafood from the Gulf, steak sourced from local ranchers and dairy and produce grown by local farmers.
- HOTEL CRESCENT COURT: A stay at Hotel Crescent Court places you in the heart of Dallas, within a 15-minute walk of American Airlines Center and Klyde Warren Park. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Perot Museum of Nature and Science and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Dallas Museum of Art.
- HOTEL ZAZA DALLAS: Nestled in Dallas’ fashionable Uptown neighborhood, Hotel ZaZa Dallas offers business and leisure travelers an inspiring hotel experience with extensive perks.
- THE ADOLPHUS, AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION: A veritable icon located in the heart of downtown, our historic hotel invites guests to experience all that Dallas has to offer with boutique accommodations and award-winning service.
- DALLAS 6TH FLOOR MUSEUM: One of Texas’ most visited historic sites, The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza chronicles the life, death and legacy of President John F. Kennedy.
- DALLAS ARBORETUM & BONANICAL GARDENS: Nestled on the shores of White Rock Lake, the Dallas Arboretum was named “One of the Most Breathtaking Gardens in the World” by Architectural Digest.
- KLYDE WARREN PARK: Klyde Warren Park created green space “out of thin air,” connecting Dallas’ vibrant Uptown neighborhood with its award-winning Arts District and downtown business center.