San Diego Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in San Diego, California.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our San Diego, California office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced San Diego court reporters.
Contact our San Diego Team
501 W Broadway Suite 1000, San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in San Diego
Our deposition center is located in downtown San Diego, only a few blocks from the San Diego Superior Court’s Central courthouse. Our San Diego, California office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within San Diego and surrounding cities. In addition to working with professional San Diego court reporters, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
San Diego Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in San Diego
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
San Diego Area Information
- RUSTIC ROOT: Rustic Root’s restaurant and rooftop bar offers New American cuisine options, original craft cocktails and fresh, local ingredients in Downtown San Diego.
- CLOAK & PETAL: This airy locale specializes in Japanese tapas & craft cocktails with dramatic, edgy decor.
- HUNTRESS: A contemporary steakhouse with the finest cuts of meat that offers one of the largest collections of Japanese whisky in Southern California.
- OSTERIA PANEVINO: One of San Diego’s most highly acclaimed Italian restaurants provides the casual atmosphere of a Tuscan osteria.
- LIONFISH: Driven by seasonal, local ingredients, Lionfish serves modern coastal cuisine with fresh catches and prime cuts.
- PENDRY: Located downtown in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter, Pendry San Diego is an elegant boutique hotel with 6 Restaurants & Bars, Rooftop Pool & Spa Pendry.
- THE US GRANT: Distinguished by quiet glamour and enduring sophistication, The US Grant has welcomed guests for over 100 years. Experience luxurious accommodations, exceptional service and unrivaled amenities in the heart of San Diego at this elegant historic hotel.
- MARRIOT MARQUIS SAN DIEGO: This waterfront hotel overlooks their private marina and is near numerous attractions.
- SAN DIEGO PADRES: Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres, is unlike any other ballpark experience. Located downtown on San Diego bay, adjacent to the Gaslamp Quarter, before and after game activities and entertainment are easy to find.
- SEAPORT VILLAGE: Located right on the waterfront, this area of unique shops and restaurants is one of the city’s must-sees.
- GASLAMP QUARTER: Adjacent to Petco Park and the Convention Center, the Gaslamp Quarter National Historic District is the hub of the city’s nightlife.
- BALBOA PARK: One of the most popular urban parks in the United States, this bucolic paradise is packed with an array of attractions, including numerous museums and the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
- SAN DIEGO ZOO: The world famous San Diego Zoo is a nonprofit wildlife sanctuary home to more than 3,500 rare and endangered animals.
- SEAWORLD SAN DIEGO: Spend an unforgettable day diving into the world of dolphins, sharks, orcas and hundreds of other fascinating marine animals.