Medical Record Retrieval
Rapid, Secure Medical Record Retrieval for Faster Service and Claims Resolution
Whether you’re a law firm or an insurance carrier, leave the hassle of the medical record retrieval process to our company’s experts. From patient medical record summaries and treatment chronologies to healthcare provider reports, U.S. Legal Support offers full-service records assistance – from retrieval to records management and organization.
U.S. Legal Support’s medical record retrieval solutions make it fast and easy to release healthcare information, medical records, and bills you need for your case. As one of the largest record retrieval providers in the United States, we offer an unmatched, robust, digital infrastructure and one of the fastest servicing teams in the country.
- Each request is fulfilled by an elite, experienced medical record retrieval team.
- Over 1,100,000 established provider relationships.
- Strategically placed retrieval hubs across the country.
- SOC 2 Type 2 and HIPAA compliant Client Portal for rapid, 24/7 access to record requests, status updates, and viewing of records (including X-rays!).
- Save time with expediting teams in every time zone.
- Digital records can be delivered directly into your claims system for faster delivery and streamlined review by staff.
- Customized follow up system for record pursuit.
- Secure MedRec Portal enables custodians and facilities to transfer.
Record Analysis and Organization
In addition to the expedited release of information, if you need additional summaries, records analysis, or record organization, our legal professionals can provide these services upon request.
- Patient Demographics Review: Verification of the patient’s name and DOB on each page.
- Medical Summaries: Summary of medical chart by physician or nurse.
- Medical Billing Summaries: Summary of billing pertaining to the case, including out-of-pocket patient expenses, insurance payments, write-off amounts, and more.
- Deposition Transcript Summaries: Summary of deposition transcripts in narrative format.
- Chronological organization of records.
- Custom summaries available upon request.
- Indexing and hyperlinking solutions for enhanced ease of review.
- We can identify additional provider information within retrieved medical records to help you assess if records should be ordered from those providers.
Record retrieval is an important part of any litigation, but it is a complex, time-consuming process. By partnering with a leader in the industry, your organization can access efficient, secure, and expedited medical record retrieval services and enjoy faster service and claims resolution.