San Francisco Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in
San Francisco, California.
Our company built its reputation on reliable, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an unbeatable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our San Francisco office delivers onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced San Francisco court reporters. If you are looking for a professional court reporter to assist in your proceedings, we are here to help.
Contact our San Francisco Team
201 Mission Street Suite 600 San Francisco, CA 94105
San Francisco Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in San Francisco
If you are searching for a certified court reporter in the Bay Area, we are here to help. Our deposition center is located in the heart of San Francisco, only a couple of miles from the San Francisco Superior Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within San Francisco and surrounding cities in the Bay area. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in San Francisco
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
San Francisco Area Information
- BOULEVARD: Enjoy refined American fare from renowned chef Nancy Oakes at a chic Embarcadero spot boasting bay views.
- MISTER JIU’S: This high-end Chinese cuisine with a California accent is nestled in a restored historic space with high style.
- COTOGNA: At this popular eatery, you will be served spit-roasted and grilled meat and fish, wood-fired pizza and house-made pasta.
- HOTEL FAIRMONT: Located downtown in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter, Pendry San Diego is an elegant boutique hotel with 6 Restaurants & Bars, Rooftop Pool & Spa Pendry.
- THE BATTERY: A 5-minute walk from a light rail station, this upscale hotel in the Financial District is 14 minutes by foot from city views at Coit Tower and a mile from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- SAN FRANCISCO PROPER: In a historic redbrick building in the Mid–Market district, this sophisticated hotel is a minute’s walk from a light rail stop and an 11-minute walk from the San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center.
- ALCATRAZ ISLAND: Park rangers conduct tours by recounting the prison’s thrilling history along with intriguing anecdotes about Al Capone and other legendary figures that made a “home” here.
- FISHERMAN’S WHARF: Historic Fisherman’s Wharf is the classic San Francisco experience where you will find a range of hotels, specialty restaurants, famous attractions, unique shops, breathtaking scenery and entertainment for the whole family.
- GOLDEN GATE PARK: Explore this iconic park’s 1,017 acres, from bucolic lakes and meadows to vibrant activity destinations. Golden Gate Park has something for everyone.