Court Reporting Services in San Francisco
Litigation Support including record retrieval, transcription, translation, interpreting & remote deposition services
Our company built its reputation on reliable, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an unbeatable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our San Francisco office delivers onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced San Francisco court reporters. Whether you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento County or Alameda County, we can provide a professional California court reporter to assist in your proceedings.
Contact our San Francisco Team
201 Mission Street Suite 600 San Francisco, CA 94105
San Francisco Court Reporting:
Trusted & Experienced Trial Services in Greater San Francisco, CA
If you are searching for a certified court reporter in the Bay Area, we are here to help. Our deposition center is located in the heart of San Francisco, only a couple of miles from the San Francisco Superior Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
For all of your court reporting service needs, we have you covered. With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within San Francisco and surrounding cities in the Bay area. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real-time text streaming, and complete remote deposition services. If you’re looking for court reporting services in San Francisco County or anywhere else in the United States, professional court reporters are ready to assist you.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in San Francisco County
Our record retrieval team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical transcriptions, academic, banking, employment, business, and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical record retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team of legal interpreters includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu, and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects. Utilizing our vast network allows you to find a professional translator or court interpreter, who is typically a native speaker of your target language, that can provide the expertise you need throughout your entire case.
Our team of experienced trial services professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators, and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations, and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage, and more.
San Francisco Area Information
Nearby Courts and Government Offices
- BOULEVARD: Boulevard offers American fare from renowned chef Nancy Oakes at a chic Embarcadero spot with bay views.
- MISTER JIU’S: Enjoy Chinese cuisine with a California accent in a restored historic space with high style.
- COTOGNA: At this popular eatery, guest enjoy spit-roasted and grilled meat and fish, wood-fired pizza, and house-made pasta.
- HOTEL FAIRMONT: Fairmont San Francisco presents the grandeur of luxury with beautiful panoramic views in the City and a reputation for impeccable service to deliver a truly memorable experience during your visit.
- THE BATTERY: A 5-minute walk from a light rail station, The Battery is located in the Financial District and is 14 minutes by foot from city views at Coit Tower and a mile from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- SAN FRANCISCO PROPER: In a historic redbrick building in the Mid–Market district, the San Francisco Proper is a minute’s walk from a light rail stop and an 11-minute walk from the San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center.
- ALCATRAZ ISLAND: Take a tour of the prison’s thrilling history and discover intriguing anecdotes about Al Capone and other legendary figures that made a “home” here.
- FISHERMAN’S WHARF: The historic Fisherman’s Wharf is a classic San Francisco experience to enjoy a range of hotels, unique restaurants, attractions, boutique shops, breathtaking scenery, and entertainment for everyone.
- GOLDEN GATE PARK: Explore the iconic park’s 1,017 acres, from lakes to meadows and vibrant activity destinations.