New Orleans Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in New Orleans, Louisiana.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our New Orleans office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced New Orleans court reporters.
Contact our New Orleans Team
1100 Poydras Street Suite 2900 New Orleans, LA 70163
New Orleans Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in New Orleans
Our deposition center is located in New Orleans, only a few blocks from the US District courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within New Orleans and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in New Orleans
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
New Orleans Area Information
- HERBSAINT: Herbsaint works closely with local farmers and fishermen, offering contemporary, seasonal French-Southern cuisine with elements of rustic Italian cooking. An eclectic wine list and a knowledgeable staff make for perfect pairings.
- CHOPHOUSE: Named the highest rated steakhouse in New Orleans, this old-school steak restaurant is a powerhouse. The focus at Chophouse New Orleans is on its top-quality, USDA prime-only meat, from barrel cut filets to top-of-the-line cooking techniques, every detail counts.
- MAYPOP: Maypop is a lively restaurant in the heart of New Orleans, LA. We use the best ingredients and provide a great atmosphere.
- HYATT REGENCY: Discover the culture of the Crescent City at Hyatt Regency New Orleans. Centered downtown near Champions Square, Smoothie King Center, and minutes from the historic French Quarter, Arts District, and Mississippi Riverfront.
- LE PAVILLION: Glamorous and grand, the reimagined Le Pavillon Hotel greets guests with a rich, storied past, lavish design, modern amenities and traditional southern hospitality.
- ACE HOTEL: Ace Hotel New Orleans sits on the corner of Carondelet and Lafayette streets in the Warehouse District of one of the best cities on Earth. We’re close to up-and-coming art galleries and shopping, museums, cocktails and just a jaunt to the classics of the French Quarter and the modernity of the burgeoning South Market District
- FRENCH QUARTER: The heart and cultural center of New Orleans is the French Quarter, a must-see for its high energy, rich history, diverse architecture, music, street performers, renowned jazz clubs, lively nightlife and the finest art galleries and restaurants in the city.
- JACKSON SQUARE: This famous landmark facing the Mississippi River is surrounded by historic buildings. The Pontalba Apartments offer retail shops, museums, galleries and restaurants on the ground level; their second and third floors still house a selection of prestigious apartments.
- NATIONAL WWII MUSEUM: Offering a compelling blend of sweeping narrative and poignant personal detail, the Museum features immersive exhibits, multimedia experiences, and an expansive collection of artifacts and first-person oral histories to take visitors inside the story of the war: why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today.