Denver Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Denver, Colorado.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Denver office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Denver court reporters.
Contact our Denver Team
1900 Grant Street Suites 700 and 1025 Denver, CO 80203
Denver Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in downtown Denver, only a few blocks away from the Alfred A. Arraj United States courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Denver and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Denver
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Denver Area Information
- COPERTA: Refined Southern Italian fare from an accomplished chef in a warm, stylish setting with a full bar.
- GUARD AND GRACE: Named after the chef’s daughter, Guard and Grace is a take on the big, fancy, modern steakhouse – miles and miles of fiery grills and charcuterie, oyster bar and bar tops, private rooms, and a posh, walk-in, floor-to-high-ceiling glassed wine cellar – yet still, with more of a bright, airy playfulness than the usual dark, stiff, mano a mano atmosphere.
- PALACE ARMS: Experience the reimagined Palace Arms. Dine amongst Napoleonic artifacts, reinvigorated interior, upgraded furnishings and lighting while you explore our locally sourced, farm-fresh-inspired dinner menu, hand-crafted, specialty cocktail offerings and our Wine Spectator recognized, award winning wine list.
- WARWICK: Boasting an ideal location that connects Denver’s vibrant downtown area with all the charm and attractions of the local Uptown Neighborhood, Warwick Denver offers a true urban refuge in the Mile High City. The exclusive rooftop heated pool and bar offer captivating year round panoramic views of the Denver skyline and snowcapped Rocky Mountains.
- GRAND HYATT: Stay in the heart of downtown Denver’s entertainment, business, and the theater districts at the urbane Grand Hyatt Denver. Located one block from the 16th Street Mall and minutes to Coors Field and Broncos Stadium at Mile High Stadium, our hotel places you close to Denver’s best while providing AAA Four-Diamond service and spacious rooms.
- THE BROWN PALACE: The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection, located in the heart of downtown Denver, is an icon rich in tradition and history. Built in 1892, the luxury hotel in Denver, Colorado has been a four-star and Four Diamond hotel since 1977. At the heart of the boutique hotel is the atrium lobby, soaring eight stories above the ground floor and crowned by a beautifully detailed stained-glass skylight.
- DENVER BOTANICAL GARDENS: Spanning more than 24 acres, Denver Botanic Gardens at York Street presents a wide range of gardens and collections that illustrate an ever-widening diversity of plants from all corners of the world. Distinctive gardens define and celebrate our Western identity and a unique high altitude climate and geography.
- DENVER UNION STATION: Denver Union Station is an urban transit hub and a high-energy, mixed-use destination featuring James Beard, award-winning chef-driven restaurants, locally curated retail shops, and the luxurious Crawford Hotel. Union Station is Denver’s most iconic gathering place for locals and visitors alike.
- FORNEY MUSEUM OF TRANSPORTATION: The Forney Museum of Transportation is a one-of-a-kind collection of over 600 artifacts relating to historical transportation. Today it includes not just vehicles, but also buggies, motorcycles, steam locomotives, aircraft, carriages, rail equipment, fire apparatus, public transportation, sleighs, bicycles, toys & diecast models, vintage apparel and much, much more!