Denver Court Reporters
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Denver office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Denver court reporters. If you’re looking for a Denver court reporter, professionals are ready to assist you with all of your court reporting needs.
Contact our Denver Team
Suite 1600, Office 1652
Denver, CO 80202
To schedule a court reporter for your next proceeding:
For all other court reporting related inquiries, please contact our local team at [email protected]
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Denver
Our deposition center is located in downtown Denver, only a few blocks away from the Alfred A. Arraj United States courthouse. Our Denver office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
There are many benefits from working with a nationwide, all-inclusive litigation support company. We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Denver and surrounding cities. For all of your court reporting needs, we have you covered. You will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. Our advanced technology for remote court reporting services has a proven track record of success in conducting legal proceedings such as depositions, hearings, and trials. We can provide court reporting services for clients in Colorado or anywhere else in the United States.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Denver
Our team leverages our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships to retrieve 27,000,000+ pages of records each year for law firms, insurance carriers, and more. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have substantial experience and specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, our trial support services can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Denver Area Information
Denver District Courts and Government Offices Nearby our Office
- COPERTA: Visit Coperta for fresh, refined Southern Italian fare.
- GUARD AND GRACE: Guard and Grace is a modern steak house with an oyster bar, wine cellar and bars.
- PALACE ARMS: Palace arms is a place where guests can experience a local and farm-to-table dinner menu, specialty cocktails and world-class wines all while dining among Napoleonic artifacts.
- WARWICK: With an ideal location that connects Denver’s vibrant downtown area with the local Uptown Neighborhood, Warwick Denver provides an urban refuge in Denver. Guests experience an exclusive rooftop heated pool and bar with panoramic views of the skyline and the Rocky Mountains.
- GRAND HYATT: The Grand Hyatt Denver is conveniently located at the heart of Denver, just one block from the 16th Street Mall and minutes to Coors Field and Broncos Stadium at Mile High Stadium.
- THE BROWN PALACE: Built-in 1892, the historic Brown Palace Hotel and Spa is situated in the heart of downtown Denver, and is an icon rich in tradition and history.
- DENVER BOTANICAL GARDENS: The Denver Botanic Gardens showcases diverse gardens and collections of plants from all corners of the world.
- DENVER UNION STATION: Visit the Denver Union Station to experience a high-energy, mixed-use destination featuring boasting award-winning chef-driven restaurants, locally shops, and the luxurious Crawford Hotel.
- FORNEY MUSEUM OF TRANSPORTATION: At the Forney Museum of Transportation guests experience a one-of-a-kind collection of over 600 artifacts relating to historical transportation including buggies, steam locomotives, carriages, sleighs, and more.
See some of our other offices in the US: