Court Reporting Services in Milwaukee, WI
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Milwaukee office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Milwaukee court reporters.
Contact our Milwaukee Team
411 E. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 1625 Milwaukee, WI 53202
Milwaukee Court Reporting:
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Milwaukee
If you’re looking for court reporters in Milwaukee, WI., professional court reporters are ready to assist you. Our deposition center is located in downtown Milwaukee, only a short drive from the Milwaukee Federal Building & U.S. courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Milwaukee and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. For those in Milwaukee county or anywhere in Wisconsin, we can provide an experienced, professional court reporter for any situation. If you are looking for additional litigation support services for your case, our team of professionals have you covered.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Milwaukee
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Milwaukee Area Information
Courts and Government Offices Nearby
- ZARLETTI: Located in the heart of Downtown Milwaukee, Zarletti features flavorful, northern-regional Italian-inspired dishes.
- MASON STREET GRILL: Mason Street Grill in downtown Milwaukee is a local favorite for delicious steak, craft cocktails, and jazz music.
- THIRD COAST PROVISIONS: Third Coast Provisions offers fresh seafood, craft cocktails, impeccable wines, and spirits.
- THE PFISTER: This iconic hotel is located in the historic Third Ward and continues to celebrate a grand tradition of gracious service, luxury amenities, and impeccable style.
- THE WESTIN: Located right in the heart of downtown, The Westin Milwaukee offers unparalleled access to a wealth of downtowns attractions.
- HOTEL METRO: Hotel Metro, Autograph Collection is centrally located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, close to lots of attractions, eateries, and bars.
- MILWAUKEE ART MUSEUM: The Milwaukee Art Museum features an extensive collection of nearly 20,000 works, representing such artists as Pablo Picasso, Georgia O’Keeffe and Andy Warhol.
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON MUSEUM: At the Harley-Davidson Museum visitors discover culture and history through stories and interactive exhibits that celebrate expression, camaraderie, and love for the sport in a 20-acre, park-like campus.
- MILWAUKEE PUBLIC MARKET: The public market features, high-quality selections of artisan ethnic products, and fresh eats, and boutique shops.