Milwaukee Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Milwaukee office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Milwaukee court reporters.
Contact our Milwaukee Team
411 E. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 1625 Milwaukee, WI 53202
Milwaukee Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in downtown Milwaukee, only a short drive from the Milwaukee Federal Building & U.S. courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Milwaukee and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Milwaukee
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Milwaukee Area Information
- ZARLETTI: Zarletti was established in 2004 and is a fine dining northern Italian style restaurant located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee. Brian C. Zarletti focuses on creating flavorful, northern-regional Italian inspired dishes from lessons learned in his grandmother’s kitchen, and on his extensive travels throughout Italy.
- MASON STREET GRILL: Since opening our doors in 2007, Mason Street Grill in downtown Milwaukee has become a local favorite for delicious steak, great hand-crafted cocktails, and jazz music. At Mason Street, we want to serve experiences. Whether it’s the upbeat aromas, the background sounds of live music, or the taste of a refreshing cocktail after a long day at work, we want to make sure that your time spent with us will bring you back again and again.
- THIRD COAST PROVISIONS: Enjoy Milwaukee’s best seafood in our relaxed-chic atmosphere while sipping on craft cocktails, impeccable wines, and artisan spirits.
- THE PFISTER: Built in 1893, the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee has been a hotel icon for well over a century. As one of the best hotels in Milwaukee and the Midwest, it’s located near the historic Third Ward and continues to celebrate a grand tradition of gracious service and impeccable style. From the moment guests arrive they’ll notice the extraordinary architecture inside and out punctuated by a welcoming ambiance from staff and fellow guests alike.
- THE WESTIN: Located right in the heart of downtown, The Westin Milwaukee offers unparalleled access to a wealth of the area’s hot spots. Whether you want to take our skywalk over to the U.S. Bank Center, take in the abundant arts of the Historic Third Ward or go on a scenic tour of Lake Michigan, you’ll find everything your heart desires within just steps of our hotel.
- HOTEL METRO: Hotel Metro, Autograph Collection is centrally located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, WI, and boasts an intimate, Art Deco style with modern décor and amenities. Take an easy walk to multiple city attractions including the Public Market, Fiserv Forum, Lake Michigan and the Milwaukee Art Museum. Return to our boutique hotel after dining at one of several downtown restaurants, eateries and cocktail bars.
- MILWAUKEE ART MUSEUM: Museum boasts an extensive collection of nearly 20,000 works, representing such artists as Pablo Picasso, Georgia O’Keeffe and Andy Warhol.
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON MUSEUM: Discover culture and history through stories and interactive exhibits that celebrate expression, camaraderie and love for the sport. With an unrivaled collection of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and memorabilia, a 20-acre, park-like campus, and a calendar full of activities, the H-D Museum is one of Milwaukee’s top tourist destinations for visitors from around the globe. A visit to the H-D Museum is an experience that will stay with you for a lifetime.
- MILWAUKEE PUBLIC MARKET: Welcome to Milwaukee’s most unique downtown food destination! Bursting with unique, high quality selections of artisan ethnic products, and freshly-made prepared foods, you’re sure to enjoy shopping the independent merchants of the Milwaukee Public Market.