Court Reporting Services in Jamaica, NY
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services in Queens County
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an unbeatable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Jamaica office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly vetted Jamaica court reporters in Queens, NY.
Contact our Jamaica Team
89-00 Sutphin Boulevard Suite 307 Jamaica, NY 11435
Jamaica Court Reporting:
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Jamaica
Our deposition center is located in Jamaica, only a block from the Supreme Court Queens County Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities. If you are looking for a certified court reporter for your next hearing or proceeding, U.S. Legal Support can help.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official New York court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Jamaica and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Jamaica
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Jamaica Area Information
- THE DOOR: The Door offers traditional, authentic Caribbean dishes in Jamaica, NY. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of options of the menu such as many different curries, jerked chicken, and different styles of fish. We have a unique selection of appetizers, desserts, and beverages.
- BRUNO’S RESTAURANT: Bruno Ristorante features an authentic Italian menu that is straight out of southern Italy with rustic dishes that are reminiscent of the old country.
- DALLAS BBQ: Enjoy NYC’s favorite chicken & ribs, BBQ, burgers, wings, and over-the-top frozen cocktails, including famous Margaritas, Pina Coladas, and more.
- HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS: The Holiday Inn Express Jamaica, New York lives close to John F, Kennedy International Airport, JFK. In addition to a world renowned International Airport, Jamaica New York in the borough of Queens is a great destination with easy access to New York City.
- HILTON: This modern hotel is 0.6 miles’ drive from John F. Kennedy International Airport and 10 miles’ drive from downtown Brooklyn. Amenities include a bistro-style restaurant serving American cuisine, a sports bar, a fitness center, and an indoor pool.
- COURTYARD: Conveniently situated less than a mile from John F. Kennedy International Airport, our modern hotel provides easy access to attractions nearby including Belmont Park and Resorts World Casino New York City. Before setting out to explore downtown, get a good night’s sleep in our urban-inspired accommodations.
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING: Experience New York through a bird’s-eye city view. Admire the panoramas from the Empire State Building and explore its Interactive Museum. On a clear day you can even see up to 6 states.
- THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART: At New York City’s most visited museum and attraction, you will experience over 5,000 years of art from around the world.
- THE STATUE OF LIBERTY: Take a trip to “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World,” originally a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy.