Court Reporting Bronx
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Bronx.
Our company built its reputation on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for invaluable, professional court reporting services. Our Bronx office features onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly trained Bronx court reporters.
Contact our Bronx Team
206 East 161st Street Bronx, NY 10451
Bronx Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in downtown Bronx, only a few blocks from the Bronx Supreme Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities in Bronx County.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter in Bronx County for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Bronx and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Bronx
Our of team professionals retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Bronx Area Information
- THE RIVER PALM TERRACE: Enjoy the area’s best prime aged beef, outstanding seafood, and fresh sushi. The River Palm Terrace steaks are dry-aged in restaurant, for 28 days, sourced from specific ranches, and are 99% Black Angus Prime.
- ANTONIO’S TRATTORIA: Authentic Italian dishes cooked with love, approved by Nonna. The menu is voluminous, but the fresh pastas shine especially bright, including the lasagna di casa made with three kinds of cheese (ricotta, mozzarella and Romano) and plum tomato sauce.
- ENZO’S OF WILLIAMSBRIDGE: For over 20 years, Enzo’s Restaurant has been serving the neighborhood — offering carefully crafted Italian cuisine where the ingredients are supreme and the commitment to excellence extends from the food to the gracious hospitality.
- RESIDENCE INN: Travelers looking for hotels in the Bronx, close to Yankee Stadium and other top attractions, choose Residence Inn by Marriott New York the Bronx at Metro Center Atrium. The Residence Inn is a perfectly located NYC hotel close to Fordham University, making us ideal for business and leisure trips to The Bronx area.
- OPERA HOUSE HOTEL: The Opera House Hotel is an intimate and inviting boutique hotel located in a lively neighborhood in the Bronx. Complete with 60 non-smoking guest rooms of varying sizes and styles, the Opera House Hotel provides amenities to meet the individual needs of each visitor.
- UMBRELLA HOTEL: Providing an ideal mix of value, comfort and convenience, it offers a romantic setting with an array of amenities designed for travelers.
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING: Experience New York through a bird’s-eye city view. Admire the panoramas from the Empire State Building and explore its interactive museum: the Observatory Experience. On a clear day you can even see up to 6 states!
- BRONX ZOO: The largest urban zoo in the U.S., it hosts over 6,000 animals within its 265 acres of parks, woods and streams.
- THE STATUE OF LIBERTY: Take a trip to “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World.” Originally a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States, this statue is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy.