Court Reporting Services in Mineola, NY
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services in Nassau County
We built the foundation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Mineola office hosts onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced Mineola court reporters.
Contact our Mineola Team
100 Garden City Plaza Suite 205 Garden City, NY 11530
Mineola Court Reporting:
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Mineola
Our deposition center is located in Mineola, New York, only a short drive from the Old Nassau County Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Mineola and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services to assist with your proceedings.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Mineola
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Mineola Area Information
Courts and Government Offices Nearby
- RUTH’S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE: Ruth Chris Steak House is renowned for its sizzling, butter-topped beef in an elegant setting.
- SEASONS 52: Seasons 52 Restaurant in Mineola offers an evolving seasonal menu specializing in fresh ingredients and award-winning wines.
- PASSIONE: Passione offers a variety of Italian dishes with an old-country Italian atmosphere.
- THE GAREN CITY HOTEL: The historic Garden City Hotel overs modern luxuries in a convenient location.
- RESIDENCE INN: The Residence Inn is located minutes away from shops and restaurants at the Roosevelt Field Mall and is just 3 miles from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- HOMEWOOD SUITES: The Homewood Suites is a relaxed hotel just 3 miles from Old Westbury Gardens and 5 miles from the Nassau County Museum of Art.
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING: Experience New York through a bird’s-eye city view. Take in the panoramas from the Empire State Building and explore its Interactive Museum.
- THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART: At the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art, visitors experience over 5,000 years of art from across the globe.
- THE STATUE OF LIBERTY: Take a trip to the universal symbol of freedom and democracy, “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World.”