Court Reporting Services in Mineola, NY
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services in Nassau County
We built the foundation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Mineola office hosts onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced Mineola court reporters.
Contact our Mineola Team
100 Garden City Plaza Suite 205 Garden City, NY 11530
Mineola Court Reporting:
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Mineola
Our deposition center is located in Mineola, New York, only a short drive from the Old Nassau County Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Mineola and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services to assist with your proceedings.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Mineola
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Mineola Area Information
- RUTH’S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE: This outpost of upmarket steakhouse chain is known for sizzling, butter-topped beef in an elegant setting.
- SEASONS 52: Our Seasons 52 Restaurant located in Garden City, New York is your destination for seasonal cooking and 52 wines by the glass. Our menu changes with the season to feature 100% fresh produce, and we oak-fire grill and brick oven roast (without a fryer in sight) so everything we prepare is full of flavor and naturally lighter.
- PASSIONE: Chic trattoria with an old-country Italian vibe presents a huge menu of Italian favorites.
- THE GAREN CITY HOTEL: This old-world-style luxury hotel is in a historic property that dates from 1874; it’s a 1-minute walk from the Long Island Railroad and 19 miles from Manhattan.
- RESIDENCE INN: A 7-minute walk from shops and eateries at Roosevelt Field Mall, this relaxed all-suite hotel on leafy grounds off Route 25 is 3 miles from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- HOMEWOOD SUITES: This relaxed all-suite hotel is 3 miles from Old Westbury Gardens and 5 miles from the Nassau County Museum of Art.
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING: Experience New York through a bird’s-eye city view. Admire the panoramas from the Empire State Building and explore its Interactive Museum. On a clear day you can even see up to 6 states.
- THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART: At New York City’s most visited museum and attraction, you will experience over 5,000 years of art from around the world.
- THE STATUE OF LIBERTY: Take a trip to “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World,” originally a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy.