Court Reporting Services in Brooklyn, NY
Litigation Support including record retrieval, remote deposition, interpreting, translation & transcription services in Kings County.
The reputation of our company was founded on consistent, professional court reporting and deposition services. By providing a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, executive court reporting services. Our Brooklyn office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced court reporters in Brooklyn, NY.
Contact our Brooklyn Team
300 Cadman Plaza West
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Brooklyn Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in Brooklyn, only a few blocks from the US District Court Eastern District of New York Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter in New York for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Brooklyn the surrounding New York City area. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. So whether you’re in need of a legal videographer or a translator in New York State , our team can provide you with a wide range of services to help you with your case.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Brooklyn
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical transcriptions, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team of legal interpreters includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial services professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Brooklyn Area Information
Nearby Courts and Government Offices
- Brooklyn Federal Court Building
225 Cadman Plaza E, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Kings County Supreme Court, Criminal Term
320 Jay St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Kings County Family Court
330 Jay St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- New York Supreme Court Appellate Division – Second Department
45 Monroe Place, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- US Bankruptcy Court East District
271-C Cadman Plaza E #1595, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- SP+ Parking at Pierrepoint Plaza
300 Cadman Plaza W, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- SP+ Parking at 75 Henry St. Cadman Plaza
200 Cadman Plaza W, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- MPG Parking Garage (Boro)
40 Clinton St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Icon Parking
180 Montague St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- HENRY’S END: Henry’s End serves seasonal, inventive New American cuisine.
- SAN BLAS FINE MEXICAN CUISINE: San Blas features traditional Mexican flavors with a fine dining execution and a wide range menu.
- ESTUARY: Located with a view of Brooklyn Bridge Park waterfront, Estuary offers a relaxed ambiance and specializes in simple dishes from the land, air and sea.
- NEW YORK MARRIOT AT THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE: Steps away from the subway station, this hotel is an 8-minute walk from the Brooklyn Bridge and 2 miles from the One World Trade Center observation deck.
- MR. C. SEAPORT: Adjacent to the Brooklyn Bridge and the East River, this upscale hotel is a mile from One World Trade Center and a short walk from Wall Street Plaza.
- 1 HOTEL BROOKLYN BRIDGE: In Brooklyn Bridge Park along the East River, 1 Hotel is a 12-minute walk from the subway and a short distance to the Statue of Liberty.
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING: Experience New York through a bird’s-eye city view. Take in the panoramas from the Empire State Building and explore its Interactive Museum.
- THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART: At the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art, visitors experience over 5,000 years of art from across the globe.
- THE STATUE OF LIBERTY: Take a trip to the universal symbol of freedom and democracy, “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World.”