Court Reporting Brooklyn
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Brooklyn.
The reputation of our company was founded on consistent, professional court reporting and deposition services. By providing a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, executive court reporting services. Our Brooklyn office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced court reporters in Brooklyn, NY.
Contact our Brooklyn Team
1 Pierrepont Plaza (300 Cadman Plaza W.) Suite 1304 Brooklyn, NY 11201
Brooklyn Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in Brooklyn, only a few blocks from the US District Court Eastern District of New York Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter in New York for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Brooklyn the surrounding New York City area. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. So whether you’re in need of a legal videographer or a translator in New York State , our team can provide you with a wide range of services to help you with your case.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Brooklyn
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Brooklyn Area Information
- HENRY’S END: Inventive New American cuisine features seasonal ingredients, including wild game, since 1973.
- SAN BLAS FINE MEXICAN CUISINE Original traditional flavor with a fine dining execution, this community-based Mexican restaurant has a wide range menu.
- ESTUARY: Drawing inspiration from its unique vantage point on the Brooklyn Bridge Park waterfront, Estuary at ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina offers a relaxed vibe with simple dishes that are expertly prepared from land, air and sea.
- NEW YORK MARRIOT AT THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE: A 2-minute walk from the Jay Street-MetroTech subway station, this upscale hotel is 8 minutes’ walk from the Brooklyn Bridge and 2 miles from the One World Trade Center observation deck.
- MR. C. SEAPORT: Adjacent to the Brooklyn Bridge and the East River, this cosmopolitan hotel is a mile from One World Trade Center and a 6-minute walk from Wall Street Plaza.
- 1 HOTEL BROOKLYN BRIDGE: In Brooklyn Bridge Park along the East River, this trendy hotel is a 12-minute walk from the nearest subway station and 9 miles from the Statue of Liberty.
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING: Experience New York through a bird’s-eye city view. Admire the panoramas from the Empire State Building and explore its Interactive Museum. On a clear day you can even see up to 6 states.
- THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART: At New York City’s most visited museum and attraction, you will experience over 5,000 years of art from around the world.
- THE STATUE OF LIBERTY: Take a trip to “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World,” originally a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy.