Court Reporting New York City
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in New York City.
We built our reputation and our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our New York City office offers onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced New York City court reporters.
Contact our New York City Team
90 Broad Street Suite 603 New York, NY 10004
New York City Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in New York City
Our deposition center is located in downtown New York City, only a short drive from the Thurgood Marshall United States courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within New York City and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
If you have a proceeding and you’re looking for a professional court reporter, our team is ready to assist wherever you need. We make it easy for any client to find a New York court reporter that can assist in your proceedings.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in New York City
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
New York City Area Information
- BOUCHERIE UNION SQUARE: Boucherie is a traditional French brasserie and steakhouse. The restaurant prepares a menu of French classics and timeless bistro favorites, including the dry-aged steaks. In addition to an extensive wine list and first-rate drinks, a beverage program boasts an inspired menu of absinthe-driven signature cocktails.
- SCALINI FEDELI: Modern & eclectic Italian with a distinct French influence, Scalini Fedeli ranked among New York’s finest restaurants since its opening in early 2004, taking Italian cuisine to new heights. Rewarded with the highest overall ratings in the Zagat Survey, Scalini Fedeli was honored by the Michelin Guide in its inaugural 2006 issue.
- ROYAL 35 STEAKHOUSE: Royal 35 Steakhouse is a stone’s throw away from iconic New York City landmark, The Empire State Building, combining the vibrant energy of New York City with an authentic steakhouse setting in Midtown.
- THE BOWERY HOTEL: The Bowery Hotel, a delightfully atmospheric luxury hotel in downtown Manhattan, has opened its doors on the historic Bowery, ushering in a new era of hospitality in one of New York’s most exciting and desirable areas.
- MR. C. SEAPORT: Adjacent to the Brooklyn Bridge and the East River, this cosmopolitan hotel is a mile from One World Trade Center and a 6-minute walk from Wall Street Plaza.
- THE BEEKMAN: Set in the Financial District, this posh hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Fulton Street subway station and a 14-minute walk from the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING: Experience New York through a bird’s-eye city view. Admire the panoramas from the Empire State Building and explore its interactive museum: the Observatory Experience. On a clear day, you can even see up to 6 states!
- THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART: At New York City’s most visited museum and attraction, you will experience over 5,000 years of art from around the world.
- THE STATUE OF LIBERTY: Take a trip to “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World.” Originally a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States, this statue is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy.