Court Reporting – Detroit
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Detroit.
The foundation of our company rests on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. We offer an unbeatable combination of personal service, innovation and scale and have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, executive court reporting services. Our Detroit office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced Detroit court reporters.
Contact our Detroit Team
535 Griswold Suite 2600 Detroit, MI 48226
Detroit Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in the financial district of Detroit, only a short distance from the Levin Federal courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Detroit and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Detroit
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Detroit Area Information
- LONDON CHOP HOUSE: Classically elegant steakhouse established in 1938 with an English feel & accompanying cigar lounge.
- PARC: Parc is redefined contemporary Detroit cuisine. Their approach to this concept is simple Detroit and Midwest flavors with influences of French and Mediterranean style.
- BESA: Besa’s menu is based on the Taste of the Adriatic. The nuance of the sea and land will be offered to you with a large variety of grains, fresh vegetable and exceptional olive oil.
- CROWNE PLAZA: The Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront hotel sits on the historic site of Fort Pontchartrain, adjacent to TCF Center. It is centrally located in the Financial District, so whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, the Crowne Plaza Detroit puts you in the heart of it all.
- THE WESTIN: The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit welcomes you to the birthplace of Motown with energizing style and an unparalleled downtown location. Built in 1924, the historic hotel was built to help turn Washington Avenue into the “Fifth Avenue of the Midwest.”
- DETROIT FOUNDATION HOTEL: Bridging the past and the present, the Detroit Foundation Hotel was forged from the city’s former Fire Department Headquarters, and today presents guests with a remarkable mix of iconic design and modern luxury.
- BELLE ISLE PARK: Rich with history and natural beauty, Belle Isle Park is a Detroit gem and a Michigan state park. The 987-acre island park features the Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory, the Belle Isle Aquarium, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, giant slide, athletic fields, picnic areas, Belle Isle Nature Zoo, the James Scott Memorial Fountain and more attractions popular with all ages and interests.
- MOTOWN MUSEUM: This old Detroit home belies the greatness that was born here: the Motown Sound. But one step inside Hitsville, USA, the original house where Berry Gordy lived and recorded the Motown hits, and you’ll catch the beat and spirit of this booming music era.
- DETROIT INSTITUTE OF ARTS: Considered to house one of the best art collections in the United States, the museum showcases everything from mummies to modern art and African masks to Monets in its outstanding collection of over 65,000 works. Don’t miss the Center for African American Art, a gallery in the DIA that showcases 400 pieces, in various media, by African American artists.