Court Reporting Services in Woodland Hills
Litigation Support including record retrieval, transcription, translation, remote deposition & interpreting services
Our company built its reputation on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. We provide a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, which has earned a reputation the partner attorneys rely on for trustworthy, professional court reporting services. Our Woodland Hills office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly vetted Woodland Hills court reporters.
Contact our Woodland Hills Team
21051 Warner Center Lane Suite 120 Woodland Hills, CA 91367
To schedule a court reporter for your next proceeding:
For all other court reporting related inquiries, please contact our local team at [email protected]
Trusted Court Reporting
in Woodland Hills
Our deposition center is located in warner center Woodland Hills, only a short drive from the Superior Court of California courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Woodland Hills and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Woodland Hills
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical transcriptions, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team of legal interpreters includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial services professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Woodland Hills Area Information
Courts and Government Offices Near Woodland Hills
- US Bankruptcy Court
21041 Burbank Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- MAGGIANO’S: Maggiano’s features fresh dishes from daily fresh Italian cuisine in Woodland Hills.
- MORTON’S: This steakhouse in Woodland Hills is the perfect place for dinner with an impressive wine collection, prime-aged beef, seafood, and desserts.
- P.F. CHANG’S: P.F. Chang’s features Asian-inspired dishes and Chinese food favorites, including hand-rolled sushi, wok-fired chicken and beef entrées, and family-style noodles and rice.
- WARNER CENTER MARRIOT: This resort-like hotel is located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley and just a short drive away from Hollywood, Los Angeles, Burbank and Simi Valley.
- HILTON: The Hilton is a quick drive from luxury shopping at Westfield Topanga Mall & The Village. It is also within a short drive to Malibu beaches, Universal Studios Hollywood, The Getty Museum, and the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
- COURTYARD: The courtyard is just steps away from 3rd Street Promenade and the Santa Monica State Beach path and pier.
- THE GETTY CENTER: The Getty Center museum features a most impressive collection by such luminaries as Van Gogh, Monet and Cezanne, along with six buildings and gardens.
- UNIVERSAL CITYWALK: Stop by Universal Citywalk, which offers something for everyone including a variety of shops, eateries, Universal Studios Hollywood, nightclubs and other entertainment.
- GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY: Visit the famous Griffith Observatory to look at telescopes that view out into the cosmos, explore exhibits, and enjoy incredible views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Sign.
See some of our other offices in California: