Court Reporting Services – Woodland Hills
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Woodland Hills.
Our company built its reputation on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. We provide a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, which has earned a reputation the partner attorneys rely on for trustworthy, professional court reporting services. Our Woodland Hills office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly vetted Woodland Hills court reporters.
Contact our Woodland Hills Team
21051 Warner Center Lane Suite 120 Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Woodland Hills Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in Woodland Hills
Our deposition center is located in warner center Woodland Hills, only a short drive from the Superior Court of California courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Woodland Hills and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Woodland Hills
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Woodland Hills Area Information
- MAGGIANO’S: Maggiano’s at Westfield Promenade offers fresh, scratch-made Italian food in Woodland Hills, inspired by Nonna’s classic recipes.
- MORTON’S: Morton’s The Steakhouse, Woodland Hills is the perfect destination for dinner with an extensive wine collection, prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, steakhouse sides and decadent desserts.
- P.F. CHANG’S: With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang’s Woodland Hills stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes. Your Woodland Hills P.F. Chang’s serves a variety of Asian-inspired dishes and Chinese food favorites, including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrées, and family-style noodles and rice.
- WARNER CENTER MARRIOT: Discover an alluring retreat at the newly re-energized and refreshed Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills. The lush, resort-like escape is in the heart of the San Fernando Valley and just a short drive away from Hollywood, Los Angeles, Burbank and Simi Valley.
- HILTON: Fashionable hotel in Warner Center neighborhood. Five minutes from world-class shopping at Westfield Topanga Mall & The Village. The Hilton is within a 30-minute drive of Malibu beaches, Universal Studios Hollywood, The Getty Museum, and the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
- COURTYARD: Located less than a 5 minutes’ walk to 3rd Street Promenade and the Santa Monica State Beach path, this Santa Monica modern beach-side luxury hotel features a restaurant, bar and lounge.
- THE GETTY CENTER: The Getty Center museum boasts a most impressive collection by such luminaries as Van Gogh, Monet and Cezanne, along with the architectural triumph of its six buildings and gardens.
- UNIVERSAL CITYWALK: High-energy hub of shops, eateries & nightclubs plus entertainment such as a cinema & bowling alley.
- GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY: Griffith Observatory is southern California’s gateway to the cosmos! Visitors may look through telescopes, explore exhibits, see live shows in the Samuel Oschin Planetarium, and enjoy spectacular views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Sign.