Los Angeles Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Los Angeles, California.
Our company built its reputation on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. We provide a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, which has earned a reputation the partner attorneys rely on for trustworthy, professional court reporting services. Our Southern California Los Angeles office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly vetted Los Angeles court reporters. If you are looking for experienced court reporters for your proceedings, our team of professionals can help.
Contact our Los Angeles Team
11845 West Olympic Boulevard Suite 600W
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Los Angeles Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in Los Angeles
We make it easy for you to find a certified court reporter right in Los Angeles county. Our deposition center is located in West Los Angeles, only 3 miles from the Santa Monica courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official Los Angeles court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within the Los Angeles area and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal video services, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Los Angeles
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge in the courtroom.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including court proceedings, arbitrations, employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Los Angeles Area Information
- BOA STEAKHOUSE: BOA Steakhouse menu features an array of inventive techniques and premium ingredients. They offer a wide selection of prime steaks and a diverse seafood menu.
- CRAFT: Craft served farm-to-table New American fare plated in a sleek, elegant setting.
- JON & VINNY’S: Jon & Vinny’s offers an Italian-American menu that extends from breakfast through dinner with a variety of salads, pasta and pizzas.
- MR C BEVERLY HILLS: The Cipriani’s Mr. C is in a prime Beverly Hills location, steps away from Rodeo Drive, blending California chic and European glamour.
- W LOS ANGELES: West Beverly Hills welcomes hotel guests to its urban retreat with highly personalized service, high-energy interiors and luxury amenities.
- THE HUNTLEY HOTEL: Located less than a 5 minutes’ walk to 3rd Street Promenade and the Santa Monica State Beach path, this Santa Monica modern beach-side luxury hotel features a restaurant, bar and lounge.
- THE GETTY CENTER: The Getty Center museum boasts a most impressive collection by such luminaries as Van Gogh, Monet and Cezanne, along with the architectural triumph of its six buildings and gardens.
- THIRD STREET PROMENADE: A moviegoer’s haven, this colorful three-block stretch, open to pedestrians only, has some 20 movie theater screens, hundreds of stores, numerous restaurants, animal topiaries and street entertainment that highlights feature dancers.
- SANTA MONICA PIER: This bustling wooden wharf showcases fantastic views of the bay and mountains, but includes loads of ground-level entertainment. The Pier takes pride in its eateries, shops, high-tech arcade, roller coaster, giant Ferris wheel and other rides, like the famous 1922 indoor merry-go-round.