Costa Mesa Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Costa Mesa, California.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Costa Mesa office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Costa Mesa court reporters.
Contact our Costa Mesa Team
575 Anton Boulevard Suite 400 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Costa Mesa Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in Costa Mesa
Our deposition center is located in Costa Mesa, only a short drive from the Superior Court of California courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Costa Mesa and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Costa Mesa
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Costa Mesa Area Information
- MASTRO’S: At Mastro’s Restaurants, we aspire to create the finest experience for our guests by combining the highest quality steaks and seafood, with exceptional service in a cosmopolitan and entertaining atmosphere.
- THE CAPITAL GRILLE: Outpost of the upscale steakhouse chain offers classic American fare & a clubby, refined setting.
- VACA: Vaca is nestled between the world famous Segerstrom Center for the Arts and the premiere shopping destination, South Coast Plaza on Town Center Drive in Costa Mesa, California. The space evokes the energy and ambiance of Spain with the comfort of California.
- HILTON: Find us at the heart of the I-405/Routes 73/55 intersection, five minutes from John Wayne Airport via free shuttle. Our hotel is less than seven miles from the waterfront attractions and dining of Newport Beach Pier. Complete your stay with access to our fitness center and outdoor pool with tiki bar.
- THE WESTIN: Let The Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa hotel be your gateway to Orange County, California. Located near John Wayne Airport, our hotel sits directly across from South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa’s premier shopping experience. Browse over 280 luxury shops and trendy eateries before seeing a world-renowned performance at the Segerstrom Performing Arts Center.
- MARRIOT: The newly renovated Costa Mesa Marriott provides guests with exceptional service, upscale amenities such as our M Club, and an ideal location in the heart of beautiful Orange County arts district. The experience begins when guests are welcomed into our newly renovated arts-inspired design.
- SOUTH COAST PLAZA: South Coast Plaza is a renowned international shopping destination and home to an unrivaled collection of more than 250 luxury and fashion boutiques, 30 restaurants and the adjacent celebrated Segerstrom Center for the Arts.
- THE LAB: The LAB began its journey to combat retail monotony when it was recycled from a night-vision goggle factory, more than 25 years ago! In the midst of Orange County’s suburbia, we recognized a need for an original, indoor-outdoor unconventional hang-out packed with a wide array of cafes, restaurants and retail that embraced a vibrant community of lovers in art, music, fashion and hip cuisine.
- SEGERSTORM CENTER: Segerstrom Center for the Arts is among the nation’s premier cultural institutions, presenting a broad range of world class performances and innovative education programs to an increasingly diverse, enthusiastic and growing audience.