Ontario Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Ontario, California.
Our company built its reputation on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. We provide a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, which has earned a reputation the partner attorneys rely on for trustworthy, professional court reporting services. Our Ontario office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly vetted Ontario court reporters.
Contact our Ontario Team
3281 E. Guasti Road 7th Floor Ontario, CA 91761
Ontario Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in Ontario, only a short drive from the Rancho Cucamonga Superior courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Ontario and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Ontario
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Ontario Area Information
- BLACK ANGUS: At Black Angus, the restaurants pay homage to their Western cattle rancher roots, and offer the finest Certified Angus Beef and USDA Choice steaks and burgers, in addition to seafood, salads, sides and desserts for the entire family. The BullsEye Bar serves a robust menu of craft beer, wine and hand-crafted cocktails.
- BENIHANA: At Benihana, guests are seated at communal hibachi grill tables in groups, where your personal chef will perform the ancient art of Teppanyaki. Watch as we slice and dice, preparing a meal that will dazzle your eyes as well as your taste buds, whether you choose mouth-watering steak, tender chicken or succulent seafood.
- PANDA INN: Local chain offering Mandarin & Sichuan entrees, noodles & more in a casual space.
- EMBASSY SUITES: Off I-10, this upscale all-suite hotel is 2 miles from both LA/Ontario International Airport and Empire Lakes Golf Course.
- SPRINGHILL SUITES: Travel in style at SpringHill Suites Ontario Airport/Rancho Cucamonga, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused – all at an affordable price.
- SURESTAY: Travel with confidence by checking in at SureStay by Best Western Ontario Airport, a hotel with outstanding service to make all your travels easy and comfortable – at an exceptional value.
- MUSEUM OF HISTORY AND ART: The Ontario Museum of History & Art (OMHA) preserves, interprets and celebrates the history and cultural heritage of Ontario and the surrounding area. From developing exhibitions, to engaging visitors through educational experiences, and events that inspire creative action, the Museum is an anchor to the growing downtown arts district.
- ONTARIO MILLS: Ontario Mills®, California’s largest outlet and value retail shopping destination, is an indoor climate-controlled mall providing the ultimate shopping experience with more than 200 stores boasting some of the biggest names in men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, jewelry, sporting goods, footwear and more.
- CUCAMONGA-GUASTI REGIONAL PARK: The park provides 150 acres of outdoor recreation activities in an urban setting. There is a wide range of activities including two lakes for fishing, a swim complex with water slides, splash pad, picnic tables and more.