Court Reporting Services in Ontario, CA
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services in San Bernardino County
Our company built its reputation on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. We provide a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, which has earned a reputation the partner attorneys rely on for trustworthy, professional court reporting services. Our Ontario office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly vetted Ontario court reporters.
Contact our Ontario Team
3281 E. Guasti Road 7th Floor Ontario, CA 91761
Ontario Court Reporting:
For all other inquiries, contact our Client Solutions Team at [email protected] or 866.876.8757.
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Ontario
Our deposition center is located in Ontario, only a short drive from the Rancho Cucamonga Superior courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Ontario and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Ontario
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Ontario Area Information
Courts and Government Offices Nearby
- Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court
8303 Haven Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- BLACK ANGUS: Black Angus features the finest Certified Angus Beef and USDA Choice steaks and burgers, as well as seafood, salads, sides and desserts for everyone.
- BENIHANA: Be ready for a show! At Benihana, guests enjoy a seat at communal hibachi grill tables in groups, where your personal chef will perform the ancient art of Teppanyaki.
- PANDA INN: Panda Inn is a local eatery specializing in Mandarin & Sichuan entrees, noodles & more.
- EMBASSY SUITES: Embassy Suites is conveniently situated 2 miles from both LA/Ontario International Airport and Empire Lakes Golf Course.
- SPRINGHILL SUITES: The SpringHill Suites Ontario Airport/Rancho Cucamonga offers modern amenities and stylish rooms for all your needs to stay refreshed and focused.
- SURESTAY: Best Western Ontario Airport features outstanding service and comfortable rooms to make all your travels easy and seamless.
- MUSEUM OF HISTORY AND ART: The Ontario Museum of History & Art (OMHA), located in the downtown arts district, preserves, interprets and celebrates the history and cultural heritage of Ontario and the surrounding area.
- ONTARIO MILLS: Ontario Mills®, is California’s largest outlet shopping center. This indoor destination offers the ultimate shopping experience with more than 200 stores.
- CUCAMONGA-GUASTI REGIONAL PARK: This beautiful park offers two lakes for fishing, a swim complex with water slides, splash pad, picnic tables, and more while sitting upon 150 acres of land.
See some of our other offices in California: