Court Reporting Services in Chicago, IL
Litigation Support including record retrieval, remote deposition, interpreting, translation & transcription services in Cooks County.
The foundation of our company rests on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. We offer an unbeatable combination of personal service, innovation and scale and have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, executive court reporting services. Our Chicago, Illinois office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced Chicago court reporters.
Contact our Chicago Team
200 West Jackson Boulevard Suite 600 Chicago, IL 60606
Chicago Court Reporting:
Experience & Trusted Court Reporting in Chicago
We make it easy for you to find professional court reporters in Illinois. Our deposition center is located in Cook County Chicago, only a short distance from the U.S. District Court courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Chicago and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. If you are looking for additional litigation support services for your court proceedings, our team of litigation support professionals are more than happy to help as well.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Chicago
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical transcriptions, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team of legal interpreters includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial services professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge in the courtroom.
Transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including court proceedings, employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more. Our team of transcriptionists have years of experience with different formats to provide you the most accurate transcript.
Chicago Area Information
Nearby Courts and Government Offices
- US District Court
219 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60604
- Circuit Court of Cook County
Richard J Daley Center, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602
- Everett M. Dirksen U.S. Courthouse
219 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60604
- Chicago Immigration Court
525 W Van Buren St #500, Chicago, IL 60607
- ORIOLE: Oriole offers an vast tasting menu and interactive experience with reimagining industry trends.
- JOE’S SEAFOOD, PRIME STEAK & STONE CRAB: Joe’s offers an extensive menu of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world’s finest Florida Stone Crab claws. They also offer their signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak.
- BOKA RESTAURANT: Boka features seasonal American food with an emphasis on its ingredients, preparations, and delivery to create a genuinely excellent meal.
- THE LANGHAM: Set in a Mies van der Rohe landmark tower, the Langham features breathtaking views of Lake Michigan, and is 0.4 miles from Millennium Park and 0.3 miles from the Millennium Mile.
- WALDORF ASTORIA: In the Gold Coast neighborhood, the Waldorf Astoria hotel is right around the corner from Rush Street. This hotel is just steps away from the Magnificent Mile and Oak Street. Guests can also enjoy complimentary transport within two miles.
- THE GWEN: Located in Chicago’s premier commercial district, the Gwen is situated in the heart of the Chicago city center near top attractions including the Navy Pier, House of Blues Chicago, Tribune Tower, and the Chicago Riverwalk.
- WRIGLEY FIELD: Built-in 1914, take a behind-visit the legendary home of the Chicago Cubs with Wrigley Field Tours.
- MILLENNIUM PARK: Visit the popular Millennium park, which features three square blocks of open lakefront with a Ferris Wheel, outdoor music pavilion, and ice skating rink.
- THE ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO: At the Art Institute of Chicago, experience the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris, and view contemporary masterpieces as well as classics from around the world.