Chicago Court Reporting
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Chicago, Illinois.
The foundation of our company rests on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. We offer an unbeatable combination of personal service, innovation and scale and have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, executive court reporting services. Our Chicago, Illinois office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced Chicago court reporters.
Contact our Chicago Team
200 West Jackson Boulevard Suite 600 Chicago, IL 60606
Chicago Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
We make it easy for you to find professional court reporters in Illinois. Our deposition center is located in Cook County Chicago, only a short distance from the U.S. District Court courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Chicago and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. If you are looking for additional litigation support services for your court proceedings, our team of litigation support professionals are more than happy to help as well.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Chicago
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge in the courtroom.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including court proceedings, employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more. Our team of transcriptionists have years of experience with different formats to provide you the most accurate transcript.
Chicago Area Information
- ORIOLE: Oriole offers an extended tasting menu. Never bending to industry trends, the dishes and service at Oriole will give guests a thought-provoking and interactive experience, where the diner is the true focus of the meal.
- JOE’S SEAFOOD, PRIME STEAK & STONE CRAB: Joe’s features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world’s finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe’s features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak.
- BOKA RESTAURANT: Boka offers a hyper-seasonal American food that centers on beautiful ingredients and expertly executed preparations, delivering a graceful, yet unpretentious, experience and a genuinely excellent meal.
- THE LANGHAM: Set in a Mies van der Rohe landmark tower with sweeping views of Lake Michigan, this contemporary hotel is 0.4 miles from Millennium Park and 0.3 miles from the Millennium Mile.
- WALDORF ASTORIA: In the Gold Coast neighborhood, our chateau-style hotel is around the corner from Rush Street. Within one block, reach the Magnificent Mile and Oak Street. Perks include complimentary transport within two miles and our award-winning spa, lap pool and Pilates studio.
- THE GWEN: Located on Chicago’s premier commercial district, our luxury hotel puts you in the city center of Chicago near top attractions including the Navy Pier, House of Blues Chicago and Tribune Tower, as well as the Chicago Riverwalk.
- WRIGLEY FIELD: Get a behind-the-scenes look at the legendary home of the Chicago Cubs with Wrigley Field Tours. Built in 1914, this must-see Chicago attraction houses more than 100 years of history.
- MILLENNIUM PARK: Three square blocks of open lakefront complete with a Ferris Wheel, outdoor music pavilion and ice skating rink, this park is expected to become one of the city’s most popular sites.
- THE ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO: Experience the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris, and view contemporary masterpieces in the spectacular Modern Wing. Stand before classics like Nighthawks, and travel the globe through galleries devoted to the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa and the Americas.