Court Reporting Houston
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Houston.
Our company’s reputation was built on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By offering a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned the distinction as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Houston office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced Houston court reporters to assist with your proceeding.
Contact our Houston Team
16825 Northchase Drive Suite 900 Houston, TX 77060-6004
Houston Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in Houston, only a short drive from the Harris Federal Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Houston and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services to help assist with your proceeding.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Houston
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Houston Area Information
- MASRAFF’S: Enjoy creatively prepared Euro-American eats such as duck, osso buco & foie gras amidst elegant surroundings.
- MASTRO’S: At Mastro’s Restaurants, we aspire to create the finest experience for our guests by combining the highest quality steaks and seafood, with exceptional service in a cosmopolitan and entertaining atmosphere.
- THE CAPITAL GRILLE: The Capital Grille offers dry-aged steaks, fresh seafood, American fare and acclaimed world-class wines.
- THE WESTIN: Situated in the heart of The Woodlands, TX, our stunning, contemporary hotel overlooks Waterway Square and sits just steps from the upscale shopping, fine dining and world-class entertainment of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.
- EMBASSY SUITES: The Embassy Suites, The Woodlands/Hughes Landing all-suite hotel, is on Lake Woodlands, walking distance to numerous restaurants and nearby shopping in the Hughes Landing Complex.
- HYATT CENTRIC: Just North of Houston, nestled among towering trees at the heart of a bustling shopping district, stands Hyatt Centric The Woodlands. Sophisticated, yet welcoming, this charming property acts as a centerpiece for the area’s celebrated Market Street. Step out its front doors and into the town center to discover countless eateries and boutiques, as well as The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.
- SPACE CENTER: This center features more than 400 space artifacts as well as numerous permanent and traveling exhibits, attractions and theaters related to the exciting future and remarkable past of America’s human space-flight program.
- HOUSTON ZOO: The Houston Zoo provides a fun, unique and inspirational experience fostering appreciation, knowledge and care for the natural world. Essentially a small city encompassing a world of ecosystems and experiences, the Houston Zoo is made up of many moving parts.
- HOUSTON MUSEUM DISTRICT: The Museum District is Houston’s cultural heart, with venues exploring subjects ranging from natural science to the African-American experience. The vast collection at the Museum of Fine Arts encompasses Egyptian antiquities, Impressionist art and American sculpture, while Houston Zoo is home to rhinos and cheetahs. Hermann Park is popular for its pedal boats and miniature railway, and also has a Japanese garden.