Court Reporting Services in Houston, TX
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote deposition, translation & transcription services in Harris County
Our company’s reputation was built on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By offering a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned the distinction as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Houston office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced Houston court reporters to assist with your proceeding.
Contact our Houston Team
16825 Northchase Drive Suite 900 Houston, TX 77060-6004
Houston Court Reporting:
For all other inquiries, contact our Client Solutions Team at [email protected] or 866.876.8757.
Trusted & Reliable Court Reporting in Houston
Our deposition center is located in Houston, only a short drive from the Harris Federal Courthouse. Our Houston office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Houston and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting and litigation support services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services to help assist with your court proceedings.
If you have a deposition and you’re looking for a court reporter, our team is ready to assist wherever you need in Texas. We make it easy to secure a professional court reporter for in-person, remote and/or hybrid proceedings.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Houston
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical transcriptions, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team of legal interpreters includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial services professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge in the courtroom.
Transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including court proceedings, employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Houston Area Information
Courts and Government Offices Near Our Houston Headquarters
- Bob Casey United States Courthouse
515 Rusk Avenue, Houston, TX 77002
- Harris County 61st District Court
201 Caroline St 9th floor, Houston, TX 77002
- Harris County Civil Courthouse
201 Caroline St 5th floor, Houston, TX 77002
- Harris County Criminal Courts at Law
1201 Franklin St, Houston, TX 77002
- Herbert W. Gee Municipal Courthouse
(Central Municipal Courts Building)
Annex Court 99
1400 Lubbock, Houston, TX 77002
- Houston Municipal Court
Westside Command Station (Court #18, Court #19)
3203 S Dairy Ashford Rd, Houston, TX 77082
- MASRAFF’S: This restaurant boasts Euro-American eats such as duck, osso buco & foie gras in an elegant environment.
- MASTRO’S: Mastro’s Restaurant offers the finest dining experience by combining the highest quality steaks and seafood, in a cosmopolitan and entertaining environment.
- THE CAPITAL GRILLE: This steakhouse offers classic American far, dry-aged steaks and fresh seafood.
- THE WESTIN: Situated in the heart of The Woodlands, TX, the Westin overlooks Waterway Square and is close to luxury shopping, fine dining, and world-class entertainment at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.
- EMBASSY SUITES: The Embassy Suites is located on Lake Woodlands and is conveniently situated within walking distance to several restaurants and the shopping at the Hughes Landing Complex.
- HYATT CENTRIC: Just North of Houston, located in the center of a bustling shopping district, stands Hyatt Centric The Woodlands. Just steps to the town center, guests can enjoy countless eateries and boutiques, as well as The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.
- SPACE CENTER: The Space Center offers 400 space artifacts as well as numerous permanent and traveling exhibits, attractions and theaters related to the exciting future and remarkable past of America’s human space-flight program.
- HOUSTON ZOO: The Houston Zoo offers visitors a fun and unique experience of animals, wildlife and while providing knowledge and care for the natural world.
- HOUSTON MUSEUM DISTRICT: The Museum District is Houston’s cultural heart, with venues such as the Houston Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, Japanese garden, and Hermann Park.
See some of our other offices in Texas: