Orlando Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Orlando, Florida.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Orlando office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Orlando court reporters. Whether you’re in Fort Lauderdale, Central Florida or Miami, we can provide an experienced, Florida court reporter for any situation.
Contact our Orlando Team
20 North Orange Avenue Suite 1208 Orlando, FL 32801
Orlando Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
We make it easy for our clients to find an experienced Florida court reporter. Our deposition center is located in downtown Orlando, only a few blocks from the Orange County courthouse. Our Orlando office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Orlando and surrounding cities. For all your court reporting needs, we have you covered. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. If you’re looking for court reporting services in Orlando or anywhere else in the United States, professional court reporters are ready to assist you.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Orlando
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more. All content and file types can be transformed into transcripts that are useful evidence for court, other proceedings, as a record of what transpired.
Orlando Area Information
- KRES CHOPHOUSE: Creative & modern, while still honoring the classics, Kres Chophouse is an independent steakhouse that crosses the traditional boundaries to deliver extraordinary value and a “historic” dining experience.
- THE BOHEME: At The Boheme, an eclectic menu will tempt you outside of your comfort zone to a meal that will satisfy more than your hunger.
- DOVECOTE: DoveCote is an American cuisine restaurant with French inspired flavors located in downtown Orlando. DoveCote’s award winning menu includes a raw bar offering multiple varieties of oysters, clams, and shellfish while our kitchen brings an array of meat, seafood, chicken, and game to delicious culinary heights.
- EMBASSY SUITES: Set in the Lake Eola central business district, this all-suite hotel is 8.7 miles from Universal Orlando Resort and 11.4 miles from Orlando International Airport. The Embassy Suites is surrounded by the restaurants and entertainment of downtown Orlando and is a 10-minute walk from the Amway Center.
- GRAND BOHEMIAN HOTEL: The electrifying ambiance of Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection provides an unrivaled Florida staycation or getaway in the heart of downtown Orlando, surrounded by world-class destinations such as Amway Center, Camping World Stadium, and Winter Park.
- AC HOTEL: This stylish hotel will offer a true high-rise experience in the heart of the city.
- UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA: Hang on tight. Your heroes are about to burst through the screen and yank you into the story. You’re the star here and you’ll disappear into one jaw-dropping adventure after another. Go beyond the screen, behind the scenes and jump into the action of your favorite films at the world’s premier movie and TV based theme park.
- CRYSTAL RIVER AND EVERGLADES TOUR: Discover Florida’s native wildlife on this full-day tour from Orlando. Start with a guided cruise on Crystal River and hear firsthand about the region’s natural heritage, then dive in for snorkel experience in a spot known for its manatees. Afterwards, experience the thrill of an air-boat ride along Withlacoochee River, before heading to Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park for a closer encounter with bears, panthers, and more.
- DISNEY MAGIC KINGDOM: Fairytale dreams come true at Magic Kingdom Park. Delight in classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters across 6 whimsical lands.