Court Reporting Miami
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Miami, Florida.
We founded our reputation and our company on dependable, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we are the reputable partner attorneys rely on for invaluable, professional court reporting services. Our Miami office offers onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly vetted Miami court reporters.
Contact our Miami Team
One Southeast Third Avenue Suite 2500 Miami, FL 33131
Miami Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in downtown Miami, only a few blocks from the Miami-Dade County Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities. If you’re looking for a court reporter to assist with your proceedings, our team of professionals would be happy to help.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Miami and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Miami, Florida
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge. If you need litigation support services for your next hearing, our team is here to help.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Miami Area Information
- FLEMMING’S PRIME STEAKHOUSE & WINE BAR: This high-end steakhouse chain features aged prime beef and classics such as lobster tails.
- IL GABBIANO: Refined Northern Italian cooking is delivered in a posh space with a beautiful waterfront terrace.
- THE CAPITAL GRILLE: The Capital Grille offers dry-aged steaks, fresh seafood, American fare and acclaimed world-class wines.
- W MIAMI: Discover extraordinary amenities at W Miami, the place to be in Miami, Florida’s stylish Brickell District. From imaginative cuisine to bold beverages to top technology, W Miami hotel has you covered.
- HYATT REGENCY MIAMI: Hyatt Regency is conveniently located overlooking the Miami Bay. You’ll enjoy easy access to popular attractions like Brickell City Center, Wynwood Art District, Coral Gables and Port of Miami less than 2 miles away, and the Latin flavor of Little Havana. Miami Beaches are easily accessible within a short drive.
- JW MARRIOTT MARQUIS MIAMI: Located in the heart of downtown Miami, close to the city’s exciting Wynwood Art District, new Frost Science Museum, Perez Art Museum and world-renowned Miami Design District™, JW Marriott Marquis Miami has become the arts and culture hotel.
- ZOO MIAMI: Zoo Miami occupies almost 750 acres and is home to more than 3,000 animals representing over 500 different species. Of this population, more than 40 species are classified as endangered.
- WYNWOOD WALLS: Open to the public, free of charge, the Wynwood Walls was established in 2009 by the legendary place maker and visionary Tony Goldman as an outdoor museum of international street art.
- BAYSIDE MARKETPLACE: Enjoy a drink along the water (or on it), snagging a seat at one of Bayside Marketplace’s big-name restaurants, or set off on a sunset cruise touring Biscayne Bay’s islands.