Court Reporting Services in Miami, FL
Litigation Support including interpreting, remote depositions, record retrieval, translation & transcription services in Miami-Dade County.
We founded our reputation and our company on dependable, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we are the reputable partner attorneys rely on for invaluable, professional court reporting services. Our Miami office offers onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly vetted Miami court reporters.
Contact our Miami Team
1 Southeast 3rd Avenue, Suite 2500, Miami, FL 33131
To schedule a court reporter for your next proceeding:
For all other court reporting related inquiries, please contact our local team at [email protected]
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in downtown Miami, only a few blocks from the Miami-Dade County Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities. If you’re looking for a court reporter to assist with your proceedings, our team of professionals would be happy to help.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Miami and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Miami, Florida
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical transcriptions, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team of legal interpreters includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial services professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge. If you need litigation support services for your next hearing, our team is here to help.
Transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Miami Area Information
Nearby Courts and Government Offices
- Miami-Dade County Courthouse
73 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33130
- Miami Beach District Court
1130 Washington Ave #200, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Lawson E. Thomas Court Center
175 NW 1st Ave #24, Miami, FL 33128
- C. Clyde Atkins U.S Courthouse
301 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33128
- Miami-Dade Courthouse East
22 NW 1st St, Miami, FL 33128
- Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. U.S. Courthouse
400 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33128
- Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida
175 NW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33128
- 350 SE 1st St Garage
350 SE 1st St, Miami, FL 33131
- 202 SE 1st St Parking0
202 SE 1st St, Miami, FL 33131
- 264 E Flagler St Parking
264 E Flagler St, Miami, FL 33131
- Self Parking, Operated By M&M
61 NE 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33131
- FLEMMING’S PRIME STEAKHOUSE & WINE BAR: This sophisticated steakhouse specializes in aged prime beef and classics such as lobster tails.
- IL GABBIANO: Located on a breathtaking waterfront terrace, IL Gabbiano offers Northern Italian dishes.
- THE CAPITAL GRILLE: The Capital Grille delivers delicious dry-aged steaks, fresh seafood, American eats and world-class wines.
- W MIAMI: Stay at the W Miami, the place to be in Miami, located in Florida’s stylish Brickell District. From imaginative cuisine to bold beverages to top technology, W Miami hotel has something to offer for everyone.
- HYATT REGENCY MIAMI: Hyatt Regency is conveniently located with views of Miami Bay. The Hyatt Regency provides easy access to popular attractions including the Brickell City Center, Wynwood Art District, Coral Gables and Port of Miami less than 2 miles away, and Little Havana. Miami Beaches are a short drive away.
- JW MARRIOTT MARQUIS MIAMI: This arts and culture hotel can be found in heart of downtown Miami, close to the city’s exciting Wynwood Art District, new Frost Science Museum, Perez Art Museum and world-renowned Miami Design District™.
- ZOO MIAMI: Zoo Miami boasts almost 750 acres and is home to more than 3,000 animals.
- WYNWOOD WALLS: The Wynwood Walls is an outdoor museum of international street art.
- BAYSIDE MARKETPLACE: Enjoy a drink along the water (or on it), at one of Bayside Marketplace’s eateries, or relax on a sunset cruise touring Biscayne Bay’s islands.
See some of our other offices in Florida: