Sarasota Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Sarasota, Florida.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Sarasota office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Sarasota court reporters.
Contact our Sarasota Team
401 N. Cattlemen Road Suite 104 Sarasota, FL 34232
Sarasota Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in Fruitville Sarasota, only a short drive from the Judge Lynn N. Silvertooth Judicial Center courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Sarasota and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Sarasota
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Sarasota Area Information
- RODIZIO GRILL BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE: Venture out of the ordinary and try a unique style of dining, with Rodizio Grill’s authentic Brazilian cuisine. Our perfectly seasoned rotisserie grilled meats are served to you table-side by Rodizio’s Gauchos. Rodizio Grill’s atmosphere and fare brings the warmth and spirit of Southern Brazil to Sarasota.
- INDIGENOUS: The Indigenous menu of seasonal American cuisine changes progressively throughout the year based on peak ingredient availability. With a focus on sustainable seafood, they work closely with local fisherman, artisans, and farmers to maintain the highest quality.
- MEDITERRANEO: With it’s modern but classic Italian cuisine and emphasis on artisanal and contemporary Northern Italian style, Mediterraneo is often credited with being the first restaurant to bring authentic contemporary Italian cuisine to Sarasota when it first opened in 1996. Offering an extensive menu with an array of dishes which are sure to satisfy the most sophisticated palate to the simplest of taste, Mediterraneo specializes in fresh seafood, veal, pasta dishes and thin crust, wood-fired pizza.
- AMENITI BAY: Less than a mile from Interstate 75, this informal hotel is within a 9-minute walk of casual eateries. It’s 2 miles from Big Cat Habitat and 12 miles from Siesta Beach.
- MAGNOLIA POINTE: Set off Interstate 75, this relaxed hotel is 3 miles from Nathan Benderson Park, 4 miles from University Town Center outdoor mall and 12 miles from Siesta Key Beach.
- LA QUINTA INN & SUITES: Located off I-75 and 10 miles from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ), our pet-friendly hotel is a quick drive from downtown shopping and dining as well as the celebrated white sands of Siesta Key Beach. Surrounded by restaurants, we’re minutes from attractions like Big Cat Habitat & Gulf Coast Sanctuary and Ed Smith Stadium (the Baltimore Orioles spring training field).
- THE RINGLING: The Ringling is located in Sarasota, Florida and preserves the legacy of John and Mable Ringling. It is home to the State Art Museum of Florida, the historic Ca’ d’Zan Mansion, Bayfront Gardens, the Art Library, two Circus Museums, and the Historic Asolo Theater.
- SIESTA KEY: Siesta Key is a beautiful barrier island eight miles long just offshore of Sarasota. You will find it alive with tropical atmosphere, blessed with the “world’s finest, whitest beaches,” filled with charming hideaways, and always offering plenty to do – but it is also a place to relax, and let the warm breezes, cool water and soft sand transport you to your personal paradise!
- BIG CAT HABITAT AND GULF COAST SANCTUARY: Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary is an ever-growing large-animal rescue in eastern Sarasota County. Founded in 1987 by Kay Rosaire, the nonprofit sanctuary is a permanent home for dozens of exotic animals, offers placement for animals in need, and works to educate the public about animal care and conservation.