Court Reporters in Jacksonville
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Jacksonville, Florida.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Jacksonville office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Jacksonville court reporters. Whether you’re in Jacksonville, Tampa, or Miami, we can provide an experienced, professional Florida court reporter for any situation.
Contact our Jacksonville Team
225 Water Street Suite 1200 Jacksonville, FL 32202
Jacksonville Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
If you’re looking for court reporters in Jacksonville, FL., professional court reporters are ready to assist you. Our deposition center is located in downtown Jacksonville, only a few blocks away from the Duval County courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official Florida court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Jacksonville and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. If you are looking for additional litigation support services for your case, our team of litigation support professionals have you covered.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Jacksonville
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge in the courtroom.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more. We can provide a professional transcriptionist who can transcribe your content for use in the courtroom or other legal proceedings.
Jacksonville Area Information
- RESTAURANT ORSAY: We are a French bistro incarnated in the American South and our menus feature a mix of traditional Parisian bistro classics, alongside dishes that feature French technique with southern influences.
- RUTH’S CHRIS STEAKHOUSE: Indulgence lives here, where perfectly prime steak meets classic New Orleans inspired sides and hand-crafted cocktails all served alongside Ruth’s own brand of warm hospitality.
- MARKER 32: From our classically-trained chefs, to our friendly, knowledgeable bar and wait staff, everybody at Marker 32 works together to ensure that you feel right at home and make fond, lasting memories. Enjoy our steaks and seafoods, but don’t forget our raw bar and desserts!
- HAMPTON INN JACKSONVILLE SOUTH: It’s 15 minutes to downtown Jacksonville, and half an hour to Jacksonville International Airport. Relax in our outdoor pool. Daily hot breakfast and WiFi are free.
- HYATT PLACE JACKSONVILLE ST JOHNS TOWN CENTER: Stay among great restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Come to enjoy our sun-kissed beaches and many of the areas Universities, Sports and Music Venues at Hyatt Place Jacksonville / St. Johns Town Center.
- COURTYARD JACKSONVILLE FLAGLER CENTER: Off the I-95, this modern hotel is 4.5 miles from Latitude 30, an entertainment venue with arcade games, concerts, bowling and dining.
- CATTY SHACK RANCH WILDLIFE SANCTUARY: The mission of Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary is to provide a safe, loving and forever home to endangered big cats and to educate the public about their plight in the wild and in captivity. The primary focus is in the rescue of exotic animals from serious situations.
- LITTLE TALBOT ISLAND STATE PARK: Little Talbot Island is one of a handful of undeveloped barrier islands remaining in Northeast Florida. Boasting more than five miles of pristine beaches and three miles of bike trails, Little Talbot offers untouched natural beauty and diverse ecosystems for visitors to explore.
- THE CUMMER MUSEUM OF ART & GARDENS: Visit the largest fine arts museum in Northeast Florida. The Cummer was established in 1958, when art collector, garden enthusiast, and civic leader Ninah Cummer bequeathed her art collection and riverfront home to create a museum.