Naples Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Naples, Florida.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Naples office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Naples court reporters.
Contact our Naples Team
5644 Tavilla Circle Suite 101 Naples, FL 34110
Naples Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in North Naples, only a short drive from the Collier County courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Naples and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Naples
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Naples Area Information
- REAL SEAFOOD COMPANY: The Real Seafood Company is a contemporary seafood restaurant that offers premium fresh fish and seafood from the waters of New England to the Great Lakes and to the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy fresh oysters, lobster, shrimp, and the authentic flavors of seasonal and local produce.
- THE BAY HOUSE: The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples’ hidden gems. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve.
- THE CAPITAL GRILLE: Enjoy exceptional fine dining of dry aged steaks and Sommelier-selected wines at The Capital Grille in Naples, FL at the Mercato Center.
- HAMPTON INN: The Hampton Inn is right off I-75, within walking distance of restaurants, and 15 minutes’ drive from the Gulf Coast beach at Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park. ArrowHead Golf Club is three miles from our door, and Coastland Center mall is 11 miles away.
- TOWNEPLACE SUITES: TownePlace Suites Naples welcomes you to beautiful Naples, Florida. The perfect gateway to Florida’s southwest Gulf Coast, our hotel is located right off Interstate 75 and Immokalee Road. This extended-stay hotel is just minutes from world-renowned beaches like Clam Pass Park, Lowdermilk Park, Vanderbilt Beach and many others, including iconic Naples Pier.
- RITZ-CARLTON GOLF RESORT: With sun-drenched greens and luxury amenities, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples inspires golf getaways in South Florida.
- NAPLES PIER: The historic Naples Pier is located on the Gulf of Mexico at the West end of 12th Avenue South. The Naples Pier is a favorite location for sightseers.
- THIRD STREET SOUTH: Just blocks from Naples Pier and Gulf beaches, THIRD STREET SOUTH is an abundantly landscaped, historic neighborhood known for its chic shops and wide variety of restaurants and cafés where excellent food, superb wines and the glorious option of outdoor dining make every meal memorable.
- NAPLES BOTANICAL GARDEN: Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre world-class garden paradise that features the plants and cultures of the tropics and subtropics between the latitudes of 26 degrees North and 26 degrees South including Brazil, the Caribbean, Southeast Asia and Florida.