Court Reporting Services – Daytona Beach
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Daytona Beach.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Daytona Beach office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Daytona Beach court reporters.
Contact our Daytona Beach Team
149 South Ridgewood Avenue Suite 400 Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Daytona Beach Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in Daytona Beach
Our deposition center is located in Daytona Beach, only a few blocks away from the Clerk of Circuit courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Daytona Beach and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Daytona Beach
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Daytona Beach Area Information
- THE CELLAR RESTAURANT: The acclaimed Cellar Restaurant has been serving upscale Italian cuisine with a fine dining atmosphere in the Historic District of Daytona Beach since 2003. The Cellar Restaurant is located in the historic home of President Warren G. Harding.
- RONIN SUSHI BAR: Sleek, low-lit restaurant presenting a diverse menu of sake, sushi & other Japanese items.
- ZEN BISTRO: At Zen Bistro, you’ll find Thai dishes that have that silken texture and a blend of flavors created by a perfect balance of seasoning, herbs and spices. Zen Bistro always uses the freshest, highest quality ingredients to provide you with the finest in Thai cuisine.
- HOLIDAY INN RESORT: This contemporary beachfront resort is 5.7 miles from Daytona International Speedway, 1.8 miles from the Daytona Lagoon water park and 1.7 miles to Ocean Center convention hall. Modern rooms have ocean-view balconies and more.
- BOARDWALK INN & SUITES: Boardwalk Inn and Suites is a 3-star, oceanfront property and features direct beach access and an outdoor pool. With an amazing location – right on the beach but close to downtown, it is a perfect choice for travelers looking for the best of both worlds.
- DAYS INN: Off Route 1, this hotel near the waterfront is less than 3 miles from Daytona Beach Boardwalk and under 4 miles from Daytona International Speedway.
- DAYTONA BEACH BOARDWALK AND PIER: The Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Pier is the place to be for family fun! It features Ocean Walk Shoppes and the Daytona Beach Bandshell, gift shops, snack bars, restaurants, and a classic arcade – with ever popular Skee Ball and video game favorites – day or night!
- DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY: Daytona International Speedway hosts many motorsports events and races throughout the year – including stock car, sports car, motorcycle and go-karting. Since opening in 1959, it has been the home of the DAYTONA 500, the most prestigious race in NASCAR.
- MUSEUM OF ARTS & SCIENCES: The Museum of Arts & Sciences (MOAS) is the primary art, science and history museum in Central Florida. The area’s largest museum, MOAS is nationally accredited by the American Alliance of Museums and is a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate.