Court Reporting Services – Gainseville
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Gainesville.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Gainesville office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Gainesville court reporters.
Contact our Gainesville Team
214 West University Avenue Suite B Gainesville, FL 32601
Gainesville Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in Gainesville, only a few blocks away from the US District courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Gainesville and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Gainesville
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Gainesville Area Information
- MOJO BBQ: MOJO BBQ is a premier barbecue, southern food, and craft cocktail destination with eight locations in North and Central Florida. Barbecue, blues, and bourbon — three distinctly American products — come together at MOJO to offer a good-natured atmosphere.
- PARAMOUNT GRILL: Classic space that serves Mediterranean-inspired cuisine such as sautéed shrimp.
- ORIGINAL AMERICAN KITCHEN: At OAK we specialize in food from the south. From shrimp + grits and half chickens to charcuterie and farm fresh salads, we have everything that makes eating in the south delicious and special! We also have self-serve beer taps & whiskey taps that change weekly to provide enjoyable, unique beers year round! Our specialty drinks are all made with fresh ingredients & juices and are absolutely delicious!
- HAMPTON INN & SUITES: Off Highway 441, this hotel is 4 miles from the Florida Museum of Natural History, 2 miles from football matches at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium and 8 miles from Kanapaha Botanical Gardens. Local restaurants and bars are an easy walk away, including Harry’s Seafood Bar & Grille across the street.
- AC HOTEL: Just across University Avenue from the University of Florida campus, this AC Hotel is in lively Midtown Gainesville. Part of The Standard at Gainesville complex, you’ll find abundant dining and shopping options nearby.
- SWEETWATER BRANCH INN: The Sweetwater Branch Inn, located in historic downtown Gainesville, is part of a Victorian complex which offers all the amenities you would expect in a world-class inn, plus much more. Sweetwater Branch Inn is graciously decorated and historically preserved, offering its visitors a unique lodging experience.
- KANAPAHA BOTANICAL GARDENS: The Kanapaha Botanical Gardens display some of the most unusual plants from around the world. The 68-acre facility is comprised of 24 major collections visually accessible from a 1 ½ mile paved walkway.
- DEVIL’S MILLHOPPER GEOLOGICAL STATE PARK: Have you ever wanted to explore a gigantic sinkhole? Here’s your chance! Devil’s Millhopper Geological State Park is the only park in Florida that’s literally located in a sinkhole. It stretches more than 120 feet deep and 500 feet wide, and visitors can descend to the bottom with the help of winding wooden steps and boardwalks that lead to an observation deck.
- BUTTERFLY RAINFOREST: The Butterfly Rainforest is a 6,400-square-foot screened exhibit exposed to typical Florida weather conditions, resulting in a more natural environment for the butterflies and plants. This living exhibit features hundreds of free-flying butterflies, typically more than 50 species at any given time, birds from around the world and an assortment of other animals including turtles and fish to experience firsthand.