Fresno Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Fresno, California.
Our company built its reputation on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. We provide a matchless combination of personal service, innovation and scale, which has earned a reputation the partner attorneys rely on for trustworthy, professional court reporting services. Our Fresno office provides onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly vetted Fresno court reporters.
Contact our Fresno Team
5200 North Palm Avenue, Suite 110
Fresno, CA 93704
Fresno Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in Fresno, a short drive to the Fresno County Superior courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Fresno and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Fresno
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Fresno Area Information
- FLEMING’S STEAKHOUSE: Fleming’s in Fresno is an outstanding choice to enjoy an exceptional Prime steak, glass of wine or handcrafted cocktail.
- ELBOW ROOM BAR & GRILL: If it excites your senses, you’ll find it at the Elbow Room Bar & Grill in Fresno! From elevated comfort food classics to innovative new steak and seafood specials, the Elbow Room is always updating our menu to keep pace with the freshest local flavors and ideas in food.
- THE LIME LITE: To experience Lime Lite cuisine is to enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables carefully chosen from local farms and ranches paired with upscale neighborhood dining & warm hospitality.
- COURTYARD: This modern hotel off the Yosemite Freeway is a 12-minute walk from the Fresno Shaw Plaza Shopping Center and a 2.3-mile drive from California State University’s Fresno campus.
- SAN JOAQUIN HOTEL SURESTAY COLLECTION: The San Joaquin Hotel SureStay Collection is a quaint, chic, and distinctively styled boutique hotel situated in the prestigious Fig Garden District. From its lakes, mountains, and foothills to its upscale restaurants, nightlife, and shopping – Fresno Country has it all!
- THE HOTEL FRESNO: Set in a modern building 2 miles from the Fresno Art Museum, this relaxed hotel on a leafy property is also 4 miles from the Fresno Chaffee Zoo and 5 miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
- FRESNO CHAFFEE ZOO: The Fresno Chaffee Zoo provides a fun, unique and up-close experience that strengthens the bond between people and wildlife.
- FORESTIERE UNDERGROUND GARDENS: In the early 1900s, Sicilian immigrant, citrus grower and visionary Baldassare Forestiere began turning what was useless farmland into a vast network of rooms, tunnels and courtyards as a subterranean escape from the sweltering Central Valley summer heat. He grew fruit trees and grapevines underground – many of which are still thriving today!
- YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: First protected in 1864, Yosemite National Park is best known for its waterfalls, but within its nearly 1,200 square miles, you can find deep valleys, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, a vast wilderness area, and much more.