Court Reporting Services in San Antonio, TX
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services in Bexar County
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our San Antonio office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced San Antonio court reporters. Whether you’re in San Antonio, Austin or Dallas, we can provide experienced Texas court reporters for any situation.
Contact our San Antonio Team
San Antonio Court Reporting:
For all other inquiries, contact our Client Solutions Team at [email protected] or 866.876.8757.
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in San Antonio
Our court reporting agency makes it easy for our clients to find experienced Texas court reporters. Our deposition center is located in San Antonio, only a short drive from the Bexar County courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within San Antonio and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services. If you’re looking for a court reporting agency in San Antonio or anywhere else in the United States, professional reporters are ready to assist you with your court proceedings.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in San Antonio
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
San Antonio Area Information
Courts and Government Offices Nearby our San Antonio Office
- Bexar County District Courts
100 Dolorosa St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- 57 District Court
100 Dolorosa St #210, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Bexar County Probate Court
100 Dolorosa St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- CHAMA GAUCHA BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE: At Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse, guests are served a well-seasoned dish made by highly trained gauchos (trained Brazillian Chef).
- BLISS: With a seasonally evolving menu, Bliss serves guests upscale, American cuisine with an emphasis on seasonal and fresh local ingredients.
- HOTEL EMMA: 19th century Brewhouse turned hotel, is a extraordinary riverfront hotel and the flagship for Pearl’s culinary and cultural community on the northern edge of downtown San Antonio.
- OMNI LA MANSION DEL RIO: Located along the historic River Walk in downtown San Antonio, the elegant Omni La Mansión del Rio is conveniently located close to the city’s beloved tourist attractions.
- MOKARO HOTEL & SPA: Mokaro Hotel & Spa offers guests luxury accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa.
- THE ALAMO: The cultural icon of the Alamo allows visitors to discover 300 years of history and learn the awe-inspiring story.
- NATURAL BRIDGE CAVERNS: Visit the Natural Bridge Caverns, an adventurous premier natural attraction .
- SAN FERNANDO CATHEDRAL: As one of the oldest cathedrals in the United States, be sure to visit the historic mother church of the Archdiocese of San Antonio and the seat of its archbishop.
See some of our other offices in Texas: