Court Reporting Services – San Antonio
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in San Antonio.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our San Antonio office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced San Antonio court reporters.
Contact our San Antonio Team
4801 NW Loop 410 Suite 375 San Antonio, TX 78229
San Antonio Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in San Antonio
Our deposition center is located in San Antonio, only a short drive from the Bexar County courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within San Antonio and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in San Antonio
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
San Antonio Area Information
- CHAMA GAUCHA BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE: Your steak won’t be served to you lying flat on a plate. It will be served quite hot, very adeptly seasoned, by a swift-moving gaucho (trained Brazilian chef), carrying it vertically on a large skewer.
- RESTAURANT GWENDOLYN: Restaurant Gwendolyn is an 1850’s inspired fine dining restaurant that embraces the authenticity of the pre-industrial revolution in Europe. Every perishable ingredient we serve here comes from within 150 miles of our location.
- BLISS: Bliss serves upscale, contemporary American cuisine with an emphasis on seasonal and fresh local ingredients. Our menu changes frequently with an emphasis on what is seasonal and creative over what is predictable and familiar.
- HOTEL EMMA: A historical hotel, authentic and welcoming, Hotel Emma was once a 19th century Brewhouse. Now it’s an extraordinary 146-room riverfront hotel and the flagship for Pearl’s culinary and cultural community on the northern edge of downtown San Antonio.
- OMNI LA MANSION DEL RIO: Nestled along the historic River Walk in downtown San Antonio, the elegant Omni La Mansión del Rio allows you to easily explore all the city’s beloved tourist attractions.
- MOKARO HOTEL & SPA: Just steps from all the action yet worlds away, this inviting oasis has all the best creature comforts easily at hand, including luxurious accommodations, first-class amenities, fine dining and a full-service spa.
- THE ALAMO: Uncover 300 years of history at the Alamo, an awe-inspiring story that’s more intriguing than you might imagine.
- NATURAL BRIDGE CAVERNS: Visit the Natural Bridge Caverns, Texas –a premier natural attraction – where you’ll find adventure and fun around every corner.
- SAN FERNANDO CATHEDRAL: Visit the mother church of the Archdiocese of San Antonio and the seat of its archbishop, listed on the National Register of Historic Places as one of the oldest cathedrals in the United States.