Corpus Christi Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Corpus Christi, Texas.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Corpus Christi office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Corpus Christi court reporters.
Contact our Corpus Christi Team
802 North Carancahua Street Suite 2280 Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Corpus Christi Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in Corpus Christi
Our deposition center is located in downtown Corpus Christi, only a short drive from the US Federal courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Corpus Christi and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Corpus Christi
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Corpus Christi Area Information
- LANDRY’S SEAFOOD HOUSE: The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth and exceptional seafood. Landry’s Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave.
- REPUBLIC OF TEXAS BAR & GRILL: The famous Republic of Texas Bar & Grill is one of Corpus Christi’s top dining destinations. Located on the 20th floor, this multi-level steakhouse offers diners beautiful panoramic views of the Corpus Christi bay. We have all the ingredients for the perfect celebration: an award-winning wine list, a tempting menu featuring prime beef, wild game and seafood and captivating views.
- BELLA LUNA: Modest spot with an urban vibe for traditional Italian cuisine & wine, plus weekly live jazz music.
- OMNI HOTEL: Located in the lively downtown Marina District, Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers luxurious guestrooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi Bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the world’s best deep-sea fishing.
- RESIDENCE INN: Corpus Christi has so much to explore; miles of gulf coast, rich history, beautiful islands, local seafood and breweries. Located close to family fun activities such as McGee Beach, Texas State Aquarium and USS Lexington.The Residence Inn Corpus Christi Downtown is minutes away from the Harbor Bridge Project, Exxon Mobile, Port of Corpus Christi and American Bank Center.
- BEST WESTERN: This relaxed hotel overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is an 8-minute walk from the Corpus Christi Cathedral, 1 mile off I-37 and 3 miles from the Texas State Aquarium.
- USS LEXINGTON: Visitors can tour the longest serving Essex Class aircraft carrier of World War II. The 16-deck “Blue Ghost” displays military artifacts and more than 20 aircraft. See all five tour routes, 3-D mega theater, Lockdown on the LEX Escape Rooms, mess deck eatery and flight simulator. National Historic Landmark located on North Beach.
- TEXAS STATE AQUARIUM: Discover the amazing underwater world of the Texas State Aquarium! Thousands of animals representing over 500 different species are ready to enchant, entertain, and inspire you. Conveniently located on North Beach, the Texas State Aquarium is just minutes from Corpus Christi’s downtown district, convention center complex, and museums.
- SELENA MUSEUM: Intimate memorial for Selena fans showcasing the singer’s awards & memorabilia.