Court Reporting Services in Fort Lauderdale
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services in Broward County.
The reputation of our company was founded on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an unbeatable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we are known as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Fort Lauderdale office features onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly experienced Fort Lauderdale court reporters. If you’re looking for a court reporting service in Florida, our team is happy to help.
Contact our Fort Lauderdale Team
100 Northeast Third Avenue Suite 1050 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Fort Lauderdale Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in Fort Lauderdale
Our deposition center is located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, only a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale County Courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
With a network of 5,000+ professional court reporters, we can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Fort Lauderdale and surrounding cities. Along with the availability of Fort Lauderdale court reporters, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Fort Lauderdale
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical transcriptions, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team of legal interpreters includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial services professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Fort Lauderdale Area Information
- WILD SEA LAS OLAS: Wild Sea Las Olas is the perfect restaurant for savoring delicious cuisine throughout the day. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner in an upbeat, chic and contemporary ambiance while watching life go by on one of the trendiest thoroughfares in Fort Lauderdale.
- CANYON SOUTHWEST CAFE: Canyon serves unique American artisanal cuisine with Asian, South and Central American undertones in an intimate space with a full bar featuring the notorious Prickly Pear Margarita!
- CASA D’ANGELO: Experience food prepared according to Old World traditions straight from the heart of Italy. A carefully curated list of wines has been masterfully chosen to create an extensive wine list from every region around the world.
- THE DALMAR: The Dalmar in Fort Lauderdale offers tasteful dining, a rooftop pool, modern guest rooms with chic amenities and skyline views for your South Florida stay.
- W FORT LAUDERDALE: The W beachfront hotel sits at the epicenter of all that’s vibrant in the Venice of America, with world-class shopping, award-winning dining and buzzworthy attractions just steps away.
- CONRAD: Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the New River, this high-end, all-suite resort is a minute’s walk from the beach and 15 minutes’ walk from Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
- EVERGLADES BOAT TOUR: Exploring the Everglades means leaving the roads behind, and a maneuverable, fast-moving airboat is ideally suited for taking on Florida’s marshy landscape. This 1-hour airboat tour takes you deep into alligator country safely, with a local captain to help spot native plants and wildlife as you go.
- FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH: The City of Fort Lauderdale boasts more than 7 miles of sparkling beaches that offer residents and visitors premier opportunities for recreation, relaxation and enjoyment. The City’s award-winning wave wall and signature beachfront promenade highlight Fort Lauderdale’s world famous coastline, which is punctuated by an array of shops, restaurants, sidewalk cafes and entertainment venues.
- HUGH TAYLOR BIRCH STATE PARK: Hugh Taylor Birch is the city’s own “Central Park,” complete with gopher tortoises and boat access from the intracoastal waterway. The 180-acre park offers a respite from city life with picnicking, camping, swimming and canoeing and a chance to tour the home of the generous man who donated his lovely estate to Florida.