Court Reporting Services in Fort Myers, FL
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services in Lee County
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Fort Myers office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Fort Myers court reporters.
Contact our Fort Myers Team
12800 University Dr Suite 200 Ft Myers, FL 33907
2271 McGregor Blvd, Suite 220, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Fort Myers Court Reporting:
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Fort Myers
Our deposition center is located in Fort Myers, only a short drive from the Fort Myers Division U.S. courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Fort Myers and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Fort Myers
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Fort Myers Area Information
- THE MELTING POT: Enjoy melted artisan cheeses or watch the swirling, chocolate currents in your fondue pot. Our menu is customizable because we believe being interactive should go further than cooking your food close by.
- DARUMA: Buzzy Japanese destination known for sushi & tableside grilling in a stylish space with a piano bar.
- CANTINA LAREDO: Upmarket chain restaurant featuring Mexican specialties & margaritas in stylish quarters.
- HOMEWOOD SUITES: A short drive will bring you to Sun Splash Family Waterpark and Fort Myers Beach. Find us nestled amongst the upscale Bell Tower Shops, surrounded by restaurants. If you prefer to eat in, whip something up in your in-suite kitchen. Fill up on free breakfast daily. WiFi and evening socials, Monday – Thursday, are on us.
- HILTON GARDEN INN: Our hotel is one mile from Florida SouthWestern State College and 15 minutes from downtown Fort Myers. We’re within 11 miles of Cape Coral, Fort Myers Beach, and Boston Red Sox spring training at Fenway South Park. Southwest Florida International Airport is 13 miles from the door.
- FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES: Located in the heart of Fort Myers, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers/Cape Coral hotel is the perfect base to explore the city as it is minutes from Lee Health Hospitals and Campus, CenturyLink Sports Complex, and the pristine Fort Myers Beach.
- MANATEE PARK: Manatee Park is a non-captive warm water refuge for the Florida Manatee. Optimum viewing months are late December, January, and February when the gulf temperature is below 68F.
- EDISON AND FORD WINTER ESTATES: Visitors to the Edison and Ford Winter Estates in Fort Myers will enjoy seeing the winter residences of famous inventors Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. There are historical buildings, award-winning gardens, the Edison Botanic Research Lab and the Inventions Museum. The museum has hundreds of inventions, artifacts and special exhibits.
- TIMES SQUARE: Times Square is considered the heart of Estero Island’s downtown. Full of shops and restaurants, Times Square features outdoor dining, street performers, and plenty of spots to sit down and relax. The area is adjacent to the Fort Myers Beach Pier, the best place to watch our astounding sunsets.