Court Reporting Services in Ocala, FL
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services Marion County
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Ocala office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Ocala court reporters.
Contact our Ocala Team
1515 East Silver Springs Boulevard Suite 207 Ocala, FL 34470
To schedule a court reporter for your next proceeding:
For all other court reporting related inquiries, please contact our local team at [email protected]
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Ocala
Our deposition center is located on the Ocala strip, only a few blocks away from the Golden Collumn Federal Building and US courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Ocala and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Ocala
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Ocala Area Information
- KATYA VINEYARDS: Katya Vineyards is North Central Florida’s Premier Boutique Winery and Fine Eatery. Family owned and operated, The Katya Family showcases their own handcrafted wines as well as selections from around the world. The menu is updated weekly to include the freshest and most seasonal ingredients available.
- LA CUISINE: Located at the heart of Ocala’s beautiful and vibrant historic downtown, come indulge yourself with our award-winning menu and dedicated service in a unique French-Bistro atmosphere. In line with the French traditional way of cooking, every dish is made from carefully selected high-quality fresh products and ingredients, prepared in-house and cooked to perfection with a modern twist.
- MARK’S PRIME STEAKHOUSE: Mark’s Prime Steakhouse has a goal to create a unique dining experience that will please the palate and soothe the soul. We serve the finest beef, the freshest seafood, premium wines and naturally fresh vegetables.
- HILTON GARDEN INN: Enjoy the many restaurants that Historic Downtown Ocala and nearby Tuscawilla Historic District have to offer. The Ocala Civic Center is a great place to catch a local show. Relax in our two levels of outdoor terrace space. We also have an outdoor and indoor bar to grab a drink or bite to eat.
- RESIDENCE INN: The choice for an extended stay, corporate or leisure travel. We are conveniently located off SR 200 at Exit 350 off I-75, to the close proximity of the major Ocala/Marion County area businesses and attractions. You’ll relax at Residence Inn with the conveniences and amenities you need.
- HILTON: Find our hotel in the heart of Florida’s horse country. Set on six acres of land, guests are invited to meet our resident Clydesdale Buddy before hanging out by the resort-style outdoor pool. We grow our own ingredients for Market Kitchen & Bar in the Chef’s Garden and offer yoga classes at The Reserve.
- GYPSY GOLD FARM: Gypsy Gold Farm is the home of the first Gypsy Vanner Horses brought to the United States from Great Britain in 1995. Meet the Gypsy Vanner horses in person, hear the history of the breed from its discovery in Great Britain to its growth in the United States.
- SHOLOM PARK: Sholom Park is a non-profit, privately owned, 44-acre botanical garden in Ocala, Florida. Opened to the public in 2004, the park features more than 2 miles of paved trails and more than 100 species of plants and trees.
- DON GARLIITS MUSEUM OF DRAG RACING: Opened in 1984, the Don Garlits Mueum of Drag Racing chronicles the history of the sport of drag racing. Some 90 racing cars can be seen in the Drag Race building, while a further 50 vehicles are in the Antique Car building.
See some of our other offices in Florida: