Lakeland Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Lakeland, Florida.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Lakeland office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Lakeland court reporters.
Contact our Lakeland Team
124 South Florida Avenue Suite 202 Lakeland, FL 33801
Lakeland Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in downtown Lakeland, only a few blocks away from the Second District courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Lakeland and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Lakeland
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Lakeland Area Information
- NINETEEN61: Intimate, upscale restaurant with a patio offering Latin American cuisine with a modern twist.
- TERRACE GRILLE: Recognized for our historic floor-to-ceiling arched windows and dramatic pecky cypress patterned ceilings, the Terrace Grille is Lakeland’s top establishment for all generations to gather and celebrate. The Terrace Grille offers fine American dining and classic fare.
- MOJO FEDERAL SWINE & SPIRITS: MOJO BBQ is a premier barbecue, southern food, and craft cocktail destination with eight locations in North and Central Florida. Barbecue, blues, and bourbon — three distinctly American products — come together at MOJO to offer a good-natured atmosphere.
- THE TERRACE HOTEL LAKELAND: On Main Street in the heart of Lakeland, our historic hotel overlooks Lake Mirror and the Promenade. There are several eateries and shops within a block, while Polk Theatre, RP Funding Center, and Swan Brewing are within a mile. Our Lake Mirror Room is a beautiful space for weddings and events, with vaulted ceilings and large windows overlooking the water.
- SPRINGHILL SUITES: Across the street from the RP Funding Center event complex, this all-suite hotel fronted with palm trees is 7 minutes’ walk from Downtown bars and eateries, and 6 miles from Lakeland Linder International Airport.
- HYATT PLACE: Hyatt Place Lakeland Center hotel near Lake Myrtle Sports Complex, SUN ‘n FUN Complex, Joker Marchant Stadium offers you a convenient location connected to RP Funding Center. You’ll be treated to modern spacious guestrooms, and deluxe amenities and services including free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, fitness center, and on-site dining.
- HOLLIS GARDEN: Hollis Garden is a botanical display garden set in a neo-classical architectural environment complete with patterned flower beds, public art, and ornamental fountains. Hollis Garden is a formal garden, a 1.2 acre site located within historic Lake Mirror Park. Here you will find over 10,000 flowers, ornamental shrubs, and native trees.
- CIRCLE B BAR RESERVE: Circle B is home to some of the most impressive bird activity on District property. The tremendous bird population includes a variety of wading birds, waterfowl, ospreys and bald eagles. Alligators inhabit Lake Hancock and may be observed at a distance from shore or from a pier. Oak hammock, freshwater marsh, hardwood swamp and the lakeshore are among the unique characteristics of this property.
- LAKE MIRROR: Spend an evening learning the history of Lake Mirror and the early beginnings of Lakeland reaching back into the late 1800’s