Downtown Fort Myers Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Fort Myers, Florida.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Fort Myers office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Fort Myers court reporters.
Contact our Fort Myers Team
2271 McGregor Boulevard Suite 220 Fort Myers, FL 33901
Fort Myers Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in Fort Myers
Our deposition center is located in Fort Myers, only a short drive from the Ft. Myers Division U.S. courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Fort Myers and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Fort Myers
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Fort Myers Area Information
- THE VERANDA: The Veranda’s romantic setting in two turn-of-the-century homes, combined with our Southern Regional Cuisine, an extensive wine list, and first class service staff will provide you with the most unique dining experience in Southwest Florida.
- IZZY’S FISH & OYSTER: Modern seafood eatery with a large, easygoing dining room & a sizable raw bar.
- 10 TWENTY FIVE: Hearty American pub fare including weekend brunch, plus craft beer & wine in casual digs.
- HOTEL INDIGO: Situated downtown in the River District in a historic property across the street from the federal courthouse, the Hotel Indigo Fort Myers Downtown River District hotel puts you in the heart of our neighborhood, near great shopping (including the Post Office Arcade adjacent to the hotel), historic attractions and local businesses.
- HOLIDAY INN: The Holiday Inn Edison at Midtown is located in Fort Myers near the Downtown River District, Edison-Ford Estates, and is within walking distance of Lee Memorial Hospital, local businesses, dining, shopping, and entertainment. The Holiday Inn Edison at Midtown hotel is just minutes from I-75 and approximately 20 minutes from the Southwest International Airport (RSW), so you can be at your home away from home in no time!
- BEST WESTERN: Set on the shores of the Caloosahatchee River, this relaxed hotel is 2 miles from the Edison and Ford Winter Estates museum, and 3 miles from the IMAG History & Science Center.
- MANATEE PARK: Manatee Park is a non-captive warm water refuge for the Florida Manatee. Optimum viewing months are late December, January, and February when the gulf temperature is below 68F.
- EDISON AND FORD WINTER ESTATES: Visitors to the Edison and Ford Winter Estates in Fort Myers will enjoy seeing the winter residences of famous inventors Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. There are historical buildings, award-winning gardens, the Edison Botanic Research Lab and the Inventions Museum. The museum has hundreds of inventions, artifacts and special exhibits.
- TIMES SQUARE: Times Square is considered the heart of Estero Island’s downtown. Full of shops and restaurants, Times Square features outdoor dining, street performers, and plenty of spots to sit down and relax. The area is adjacent to the Fort Myers Beach Pier, the best place to watch our astounding sunsets.