How to Conduct a Remote Deposition
Helpful resources for remote solutions:
U.S. Legal Support can help keep your discovery schedule on track with our video conference solution, RemoteDepo™.
RemoteDepo™ allows everyone to participate in the deposition remotely and interact as if they were in the same room.
- Secure and dedicated web-based conference room
- Unlimited participants
- Remote or local reporter for the entirety of your proceeding
- Ability to record and preserve proceedings
- Technical support for the duration of your deposition
- State-of-the-art security including encrypted communications and HIPAA compliance
- Additional services include realtime text streaming and exhibit sharing through InstantExhibit™ and InstantExhibit+™
In case you missed it, here are recordings of recent webinars exploring RemoteDepo™ and InstantExhibit™:
To learn more about our remote solutions for depositions and all other proceedings, click the links below:
- RemoteDepo™ and InstantExhibit™ Comparison>>
- Remote Trial Services>>
- RemoteDepo™ FAQ>>
- Remote Deposition Security (Zoom) FAQ>>
- Cybersecurity Tips>>
- Remote Deposition Notice – Sample Language>>
- A Litigator’s Guide to Remote Deposition Basics >>
- RemoteDepo™ Client Guide>>
To help ease the transition into remote work, we are offering RemoteDepo™ services at no additional charge through May 31, 2020.