Medical Record Retrieval for Law Firms
Faster, Safer, Smarter—Medical Record Retrieval Services for Law Firms
As an attorney or other legal professional, you know the importance of working quickly and effectively. When you’re preparing for a crucial deposition, hearing, settlement negotiation, or trial, you have far more important things to do than chase down documents. We provide medical record retrieval for lawyers and legal professionals in record time.
U.S. Legal Support is one of the nation’s leaders in medical record retrieval for law firms. With over 27,000,000 pages retrieved each year, our team has a demonstrated history of excellence. Not only do we locate and deliver digital records to you, but we also offer organization, analysis, and summary services upon request, relieving the burden on your assistants and paralegals, too. For quick, secure retrieval of client health histories, treatment plans, billing, and more, reach out to our team of experts today.
Here’s a look at what our medical record retrieval service includes:
- Streamline your filing process: Our digital infrastructure delivers digital records straight to your computer
- Connect with the best: We have over 1,100,000 established provider relationships
- Personalize our services: An experienced team is deployed to fulfill each medical record request and work on your case
- Protect your information: Our client portal is available 24/7 and is SOC 2 Type 2 and HIPAA compliant for optimal security
- Cast a wide net: U.S. Legal Support retrieval service hubs span the nation, with expediting teams working in every time zone
Additional Medical Record Services Available to Law Firms
Injuries sustained on work sites with heavy machinery, on dark roads in poor weather conditions, or using a defective item are common and life-altering occurrences. For thousands of people every year, medical records are the necessary first step toward justice. And medical record retrieval for attorneys is the foundation of the fight. When your legal practice is in need of a reliable medical record retrieval process, designed for maximum efficiency and backed by unmatched customer service, U.S. Legal Support is ready to help.
Upon request, we are prepared to offer further analysis and organization of the patient records you wish to obtain. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Legal or medical summaries of Deposition Transcripts, out-of-pocket or insurance billing, and even health history or medical charts as reviewed by a nurse or physician
- Organization of documents in chronological order
- Review of patient’s demographic information
U.S. Legal Support also offers medical records retrieval for insurance companies. To learn more about how we can support your business, contact us today.