At the beginning of the new year, we often reflect and set our goals and intentions for what we hope to accomplish in the months to come. But, for many, as we progress further into the year, it can be hard to take care of ourselves while trying to accomplish everything else on our plate. The aspiration to “feel better” is admirable, but can be shortsighted for lawyers as we face formidable societal and organizational obstacles to achieving a sense of balance.
How can we approach our well-being in an effective, lasting and healthy way?
Find out in this webinar led by lawyer-turned-psychotherapist, Chelsy Castro, JD, MA, AM, LCSW. She’ll introduce:
- The core concepts of Positive Psychology
- What it actually means to “think positive”
- Ways in which stress impacts the brain and why lawyers are a particularly vulnerable population
- How stress management can help protect against potential ethical violations
- Science-based Positive Psychology tools and techniques as healthy habits