Being able to identify, understand and respond to your emotions, and the emotions of others, is key to cultivating healthy habits and identifying early warning signs of anxiety and depression. How can you do this? Understanding your own emotional intelligence through social and emotional learning is a great starting point. But what is emotional intelligence and how can it be useful in your personal and professional life? Find out in this webinar led by lawyer-turned-psychotherapist, Chelsy Castro, JD, MA, AM, LCSW. She’ll share practical information and helpful tips, including:
- Why lawyers are a vulnerable population
- Ethical implications of unmanaged anxiety and depression
- How to identify anxiety and depression (with symptoms and behavioral examples)
- What Emotional Intelligence is and why it matters to mental health
- Tools and techniques to cultivate your Emotional Intelligence to help you better identify anxiety and depression in yourself and your colleagues
Download the presentation here.
Click here to go to Lawyer Mindset Quiz.
Download the handouts below: