Cybersecurity needs to be at the forefront of any business, but particularly for those who work in the legal sector. Cybersecurity threats are not only growing more prevalent, but more expensive; in 2021 the average ransomware payment was over $200,000. Cybersecurity protections are not only imperative for client confidentiality, but also business sustainability.
In this webinar from U.S. Legal Support, a panel of cybersecurity and industry experts will offer their insights on the current cybersecurity landscape, as well as their tips on ways both law firms and enterprise legal teams can safeguard their data against cybersecurity threats.
The panel will address:
- A discussion on the current cybersecurity threat landscape
- The latest policy/regulatory concerns in cybersecurity space
- Practical steps to improve your cybersecurity posture
- Steps legal organizations can take to help ensure their outside counsel and the 3rd/4th party vendors they employ are secure
- Trends on the horizon for cybersecurity that could potentially impact the legal services industry