Court Reporting Services in Grand Rapids, MI
Litigation Support including record retrieval, translation, interpreting, remote depositions & transcription services in Kent County.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Grand Rapids office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Grand Rapids court reporters.
Contact our Grand Rapids Team
Grand Rapids Court Reporting:
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Grand Rapids
Our deposition center is located in downtown Grand Rapids, only a short drive from the Gerald R. Ford Federal Building and US courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Grand Rapids and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Grand Rapids
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Grand Rapids Area Information
- ONE BOURBON: Featuring 200+ different whiskies and bourbon, comfort food, quality spirits, beer and wine. Located at 608 Bridge, One Bourbon brings the Bourbon/Whiskey movement with American regional dining to Beer City.
- THE KITCHEN: Located in the Amway Grand Hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan, The Kitchen & The Kitchen Counter by Wolfgang Puck specialize in Wolfgang’s interpretation of global comfort fare. The menu features a variety of signature recipes made with the best available, locally-sourced ingredients.
- CHOPHOUSE: Savor exceptional cuts of USDA prime beef that are the perfect combination of flavor and tenderness. Delight in the finest and freshest top-catch fish and premium seafood and experience The Chop House’s extraordinary service and extensive premium wine selection.
- JW MARRIOTT: The JW Marriott Grand Rapids is everything you would expect and nothing you could have imagined. Situated in the Hotel District in Downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, the JW Marriott Grand Rapids is meticulously designed for both business and pleasure.
- AMWAYS GRAND PLAZA: Recognized by Historic Hotels of America, our hotel preserves its 1916 details, including original ironwork and our 29-story glass tower. We’re next to DeVos Place Convention Center and connected to Van Andel Arena by a network of skywalks. Enjoy our spa, heated indoor pool, and views of Grand Rapids from the sundeck.
- HYATT PLACE: Make yourself at home in the Hotel District, in Downtown Grand Rapids, steps from the Grand Rapids Art Museum and Van Andel Arena. Whether you’re touring the breweries of “Beer City USA” or the art collections at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Hyatt Place Grand Rapids / Downtown puts you at the center of the action.
- FREDERIK MIEJER GARDENS & SCULPTURE PARK: View modern sculpture in a stunning garden setting at this combination botanical garden and sculpture park, which features exotic plants, desert and Victorian gardens, wetlands, meadows, and sculptures by famous artists throughout.
- GERALD R. FORD MUSEUM: Explore the life and times of Gerald R. Ford, Michigan’s only President. Here documents, artifacts, photographs, and videos combine to tell the dramatic story of the Ford Presidency in the mid-1970s.
- GRAND RAPIDS PUBLIC MUSEUM: The Grand Rapids Public Museum is a place of never-ending inspiration and discovery, with a focus on science, history and culture.