Austin Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Austin, Texas.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Austin office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Austin court reporters.
Contact our Austin Team
701 Brazos Street Suite 380 Austin, TX 78701
Austin Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
Our deposition center is located in downtown Austin, only a few blocks away from the 200th District courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Austin and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Austin
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Austin Area Information
- EDDIE V’S PRIME SEAFOOD: In search for delicious, expertly prepared seafood and steaks? We promise to deliver a vast array of fresh seafood, like raw oysters and Pacific Ahi Tuna, made from the freshest ingredients prepared with you in mind.
- RED ASH: Influenced by the culinary traditions of Northern and Southern Italy, Red Ash features craft Italian cuisine expertly prepared by Owner and Executive Chef John Carver.
- BOULDIN CREEK CAFE: You’ll find vegetarian classics like our award-winning veggie burger, fresh salads, and vegan-friendly breakfast served all day. We also offer a wide array of tasty beverages, from classic lattes to lavender mochas, champagne cocktails, and beyond.
- FAIRMONT AUSTIN: Fairmont Austin offers accommodations located 350 feet from Austin Convention Center. The property provides lake views, a sun terrace, a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour front desk.
- ARCHER HOTEL AUSTIN: Archer Hotel Austin’s casually elegant vibe complements its buzzy, walkable neighborhood. The hotel is in the heart of Austin’s fashion and dining hub and steps from the lively Rock Rose nightlife district, uptown Austin’s most downtown street.
- THE DRISKILL: Recognized as a coveted Austin hotel since 1886, The Driskill offers a historic setting entrenched in timeless charm. With a prime downtown location off 6th Street, our hotel is the perfect vantage point for exploring Austin’s entertainment district and beyond.
- AUSTIN BIKER GANG ADVENTURE: Follow your guide around the city streets passing by popular landmarks in downtown Austin including the State Capitol and the colorful murals on 6th Street.
- MOUNT BONELL: Mount Bonnell, also known as Covert Park, is a prominent point alongside the Lake Austin portion of the Colorado River in Austin, Texas. It has been a popular tourist destination since the 1850s.
- BULLOCK TEXAS STATE HISTORY MUSEUM: Visit the Bullock Museum to experience ever-changing exhibitions, innovative films, and unique programs and events.