Thank you for downloading:
Making the Most of Your Remote & Hybrid Proceedings in a Post-Pandemic Legal System
Access the white paper anytime below.
By now, the COVID-19 virus has caused major shifts in our daily lives, from personal interaction to the way we conduct business. Remote depositions have been around for a long time, but the global COVID-19 pandemic cast them in a new light.
It’s no surprise that even as the legal industry slowly eases back into face-to-face depositions, remote depositions and hybrid proceedings remain popular. From logistics and witness preparation, to exhibit sharing and technology management, there are measures that counsel can take to help make any remote or hybrid proceeding as seamless as possible in our post-pandemic era.
Remote and Hybrid Depositions Made Easy
With RemoteDepo™ by U.S. Legal Support, everyone can participate in a remote deposition and interact as if they were in the same conference room. With an internet connection and webcam-equipped device, you can:
- Communicate in realtime
- Observe witness body language
- Seamlessly facilitate questioning
With on-demand access to 12,000+ offices in more than 2,700 cities across the country, our regional and remote teams are equipped with the technology and experience to assist you whenever, wherever.
Benefits of RemoteDepo™:
- Secure and dedicated web-based conference room
- Remote or local reporter for the entirety of your proceeding
- Unlimited participants
- Realtime exhibit sharing with drag-and-drop functionality
- Screen sharing. on-screen annotations and private breakout rooms
- Technical support for the duration of your deposition
- Legal videographers to capture and record proceedings
- State-of-the-art security including encrypted communications
- Additional services include realtime text stream of the court reporter’s transcript