Court Reporting Services in Flint, MI
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services in Genesee County
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Flint office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Flint court reporters.
Contact our Flint Team
Flint Court Reporting:
For all other inquiries, contact our Client Solutions Team at [email protected] or 866.876.8757.
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Flint
Our deposition center is located in downtown Flint, only a short drive from the US District courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Flint and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Flint
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Flint Area Information
- CORK ON SAGINAW: This chic wine bar in a vintage building offers eclectic American & European small plates & entrees.
- SAUCE: Located in the heart of downtown Flint, MI, Sauce Italian American Kitchen is a new restaurant serving Italian inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- REDWOOD STEAKHOUSE AND BREWERY: Upscale brewery serves wild game & raw fare in a rustic lodge-style space & hosts live bands.
- HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS: Conveniently situated near the downtown area and University of Michigan – Flint, our hotel puts you in the center of it all. Whether you are in town for business or leisure, the Holiday Inn Express® Flint – Campus Area Hotel next to the Flint Cultural Center has the choice amenities you need to feel right at home.
- HILTON GARDEN INN: We are in downtown within a three-mile radius of the Sloan Museum, Capital Theatre, and Whiting Auditorium. The University of Michigan-Flint and the Farmer’s Market are less than a mile from our doorstep. Wilson, Riverbank, and Chevy Commons parks are all within five minutes. Get a bite to eat at our full-service restaurant.
- HYATT PLACE: Hyatt Place Flint / Grand Blanc boasts convenience to all the area has to offer, located just minutes from downtown Flint’s University of Michigan campus, nearby dining, and parks along the river. Explore the Flint Institute of Arts and Flint Cultural Center while you are in town, as well as easy access to the highway and local medical facilities.
- FLINT INSTITUTE OF ARTS: The Flint Institute of Arts is the second largest art museum in Michigan and one of the largest museum-connected community art schools in the United States. The world-renowned collection is significant for its depth of important European and American paintings and sculptures, 15th century to the present, and its extensive holdings of decorative and applied arts including important ethnographic study collections dating back five millennia.
- STEPPING STONE FALLS: There’s a place where the Flint River becomes Mott Lake. Where the ducks swim and the fishing is good. It’s Stepping Stone Falls, one of the most scenic locations in Mid-Michigan. However you like to unwind, Stepping Stone Falls is the perfect place to do it.
- FLINT FARMERS MARKET: Get down to the market, we have something for everyone, music, culinary creations, public space for rent, demonstration kitchens and more.