Court Reporting Services in Ann Arbor, MI
Litigation Support including record retrieval, interpreting, remote depositions, translation & transcription services in Washtenaw County
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Ann Arbor office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Ann Arbor court reporters.
Contact our Ann Arbor Team
Ann Arbor Court Reporting:
Experienced & Reliable Trial Services in Ann Arbor
Our deposition center is located in Ann Arbor, only a short drive from the Washtenaw County Circuit courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Ann Arbor and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Ann Arbor
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve records, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our medical records retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Legal Interpreting & Translation Services
Our company’s experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 legal interpreters who can support 200+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hindu and more, both in-person and remotely. Our certified translation professionals have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced trial service professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Legal transcription services aren’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Ann Arbor Area Information
- OLIVE GARDEN: Lively, family-friendly chain featuring Italian standards such as pastas & salads.
- RUTH’S CHRIS STEAKHOUSE: Indulgence lives here, where perfectly prime steak meets classic New Orleans inspired sides and hand-crafted cocktails all served alongside Ruth’s own brand of warm hospitality.
- WEST END GRILL: Creative, upscale New American cuisine in a cozy, romantic bistro setting with old-timey decor.
- HYATT PLACE: A modern stay which provides the proximity to downtown Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan with the luxury of spacious rooms and ease of access to I-94.
- HILTON GARDEN INN: Our hotel is a five-minute walk from Briarwood Mall, with easy access to Ann Arbor attractions. The University of Michigan campus, games at the “Big House,” and Main Street shopping and dining are within three miles of our door. Enjoy breakfast, dinner, and evening room service from our Garden Bar & Grille.
- TOWNEPLACE SUITES: TownePlace Suites in Ann Arbor is an extended-stay hotel where you can balance work and life as you like, with the comfort, flexibility and affordability you require. Relax and feel at home with a fully equipped kitchen and high-speed Internet access.
- UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN MUSEUM OF ART: Built as a war memorial in 1909, the University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA) is one of the largest university art museums in the country and one of the top Ann Arbor attractions. The museum is home to a comprehensive collection of more than 19,000 works that spans an array of periods, cultures and forms of media.
- KERRYTOWN: Kerrytown is a historic district in Ann Arbor that is renowned for its quaint brick streets, vibrant culture and a diverse array of shops.
- STATE STREET: The State Street District has been a key player in creating a vibrant downtown community in Ann Arbor for over fifty years. State Street is known for its many great shops, restaurants and public events including fairs and festivals.