The Litigation Support team at U.S. Legal Support is specialized in providing services to law firms, corporate law departments, federal and state agencies. Our team of experienced litigation support consultants has been involved in many landmark cases, including UBS v Zubulake and Victor Stanley v Creative Pipe.
Our commitment to responsiveness and quality control ensures that we can efficiently and cost-effectively provide the highest level of customer service in all aspects of Electronic Discovery.
Early Case Assessment
We have counseled some of the top firms in the world on electronic document discovery. This knowledge has led us to examine tools and procedures that start review preparation earlier and earlier in the process.
In front of the firewall or behind the firewall, U.S. Legal Support offers tools to help you determine the key features of your case at the very onset, and tools which will help curb costs significantly.
- Kazeon – Crawls a live network, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Lotus Notes, and all manner of file systems to index, search, tag, copy in a forensically-sound manner, and even place a litigation hold on relevant data.
- Clearwell & Venio – Takes exports of forensic images or raw files and offers fast and powerful culling tools to perform date filtering, custodian filtering and advanced searching, as they analyze document families and e-mail discussion threads.
U.S. Legal Support specialists provide project management, consulting, implementation and training services for a wide variety of litigation tools and needs. Our project managers are experienced in every leading review platform.
U.S. Legal Support handles all facets of document collection, from complex multi-server imaging projects to the simple gathering of a laptop, PDA or even a single mailbox.
Document Processing & Electronic Discovery Services
- Full TIFF and native file processing
- Document scanning
- PDF to TIFF file conversion
- Bibliographic coding
- Document copying and binder creation
Document Review Solutions
Our in-house, hosted and managed document review services utilize a wide variety of easy to use review platforms.
Litigation Software Training & Support
At U.S. Legal Support we provide hands on and web based training programs for all levels of users and administrators. Our staff is Summation, Concordance and IPRO certified.